All reviewsnile viewthe guest relations managerexcellent locationfront office teamswimming poolthe hotel stafflate checkenjoyed my stayfelt very safespecial thankshouse keepingan oasisbusiness tripegyptian museumzamalekfaridembassies
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter and i spent one night second day of eid al fitr.
The good: great location, friendly staff (except for one i will list later). The thing i liked best was the fact that they have huge halways between the rooms so that you get some sleep without having to hear what’s going on in the next room. I attached a picture. City view is really nothing to see maybe the nile view rooms would’ve been better but you get what you pay for. I have no complaints regarding cleanliness.
The bad: maybe because it’s a national holiday and the hotel was pretty busy but there were no towels available at the pool and we had to wait an hour until one of the staff got us face towels. It was that or nothing at all.
The pool is disappointingly small, the pictures on the internet are very deceiving. Breakfast buffet was fine except there were no tables available so we asked one of the servers (Tahany/ trainee) she told my daughter she set up a table for us. My daughter told her there is a phone on it someone must be using the table. She answered rudely I don’t know whose phone that is i set the table. When we sat the owner of the phone came to claim the table. We left the table and sat next to another guest who was sitting alone. I talked to the server later on and she apologized but regardless she should be more careful on how she speaks to guests.
Overall experience was only ok.
I don’t see myself going again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Haitham M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Our Valued Guest,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Hilton Cairo Zamalek and the efforts you took to share your views with us.

For your kind information, your comments are of a great importance to us, only through it, we can aim to improve the level of services that our guests receive, and in today’s world this is essential.

Therefore I have discussed all your respective comments into details with our management team. Who I can assure you, has taken the necessary measures to ensure that those comments are rectified and be confident that we will follow-up on the point you have outlined to avoid recurrence.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you once again at Hilton Cairo Zamalek in the soonest future.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

One of the worst hotels in Cairo don’t ever think of going there. The service is below bad and the waiters are very unhelpful. I there currently and been there from last night it’s horrible the service on the pool is very bad the manager says I shouldn’t use the pool before 12 and no orders will be taken before that. Very rude not helpful no worthy the money don’t waste your time and go there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 June 2018

, The staff there are so welcomed helpful and friendly, i love my stay at Hilton Residences more than any other hotel. I invited this time few friends over meal (Ramadan breakfast)and i can surely say during the preparation for the sitting arrangements and reservation process i felt like i own the place and anything i ask for is get done and i got from my friends the best feedback since long, i can bet on Hilton Residences anytime, service and coordinate, i won't wish for more, just perfect

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We stayed 2 nights at the Hilton Zamalek Cairo this week and it would be one of the worst hotels I’ve used.
Not just one thing, but a litany of poor service, food, cleanliness and more to the point I’ve emailed Hilton Worldwide HO.
Our stay seemed to start well with a room upgrade, that was after about a 10 min wait to check in with one person serving 4 in the queue. From there downhill fast.
The internet didn’t work, it couldn’t even manage to send a short email.
I requested a beer at the Tea Room to be told on consecutive days they only had one cold beer available!
Security was a concern for us so we thought this Hotel chain would hopefully offer that. The “sniffer” dog wandered around every car that we saw enter and never even looked at the vehicle and the supposed security gate was wide open on the exit. It wasn’t worth having.
The hotel corridors and rooms were very dirty also, anything more than a cursory look showed it wasn’t cleaned to any decent standard.
Being in Egypt in June it’s hot so a swim was planned at the end of each day, unfortunately the pool closes at 5pm and if you can get anyone to find you a pool towel that would be better than what we did, despite a number of requests to various staff.
The worst effort was a meal for four people one night in the hotel. Three of the meals were inedible and the fourth served cold and returned. I refused to pay for the meals and wasn’t even challenged on it. When I finally had had enough and complained to the manager about the food and dreadful service (we had to go and find someone to serve us) he offered no apology whatsoever.
I could continue with more but no need. Won’t be going near this place again and would certainly strongly recommend people consider carefully any stay there, at $150usd a night it’s dreadful..... and no one cares.
NOTE - call out to young trainee named Mahmoud who was the only one who tried to assist despite being left in charge of a service area with no English language skills.

Room Tip: Don’t go there
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Haitham M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We have been to Arabesque Tent for a company gathering for Ramadan Iftar, the experience was awful, the open buffet was empty most of the time, the food quality were very poor (taste & presentation), and the whole situation was badly mishandled by the management.
I strongly don’t recommend!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Haitham M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018