Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUSD 109
TravelocityUSD 109
HiltonUSD 109
3,862 results
All reviews terrace cafe egyptian museum manal fouad nile view the executive lounge indian restaurant diamond member concierge desk special thanks cairo tower duty manager tahrir square breakfast buffet front office great hospitality egyptian pounds amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

Every time I stay at that hotel I felt as home,very helpful reception staff,easy check in and check out ,clean rooms with a nice view,very delicious iftar and sohor,thanks for everyone you make my stay great.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rania Morcoss, Other at Ramses Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2021

Dear Yasser,
Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Ramses Hilton and for taking the time to write your review on tripadvisor. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

We are glad to note that you were satisfied with your overall experience. Believe me, it is comments such as yours that make all efforts truly worthwhile. We are pleased to know of your satisfaction of the team performance.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Ramses Hilton or any of our Hilton Worldwide brands in the near future.

Wishing you a remainder of a Happy Ramadan and a Happy Eid

Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

Excellent services and respect from all employees ..specially mr kareem abu elnaga the receptionist …
Clean and fast room service
free wifi
Hight guestology
Price is very very good according to services and site of the hotel
The room is nile view .. its amazing

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rania Morcoss, Other at Ramses Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Dear Abdulrahman,

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

I had very bad experience with the front desk and when you ask for the GM will you will be ignored . Thank god for Mr Tantawy that manage the situation very professional . Also Mr Husain said . Most of the staff are great and helpful . Hilton Honor or not front desk do t care .

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Kabo,
Greetings from Ramses Hilton,

We are glad to note that Tantawy and Hussen had the chance to listen to your comment and solve any issue. Believe me, it is comments such as yours that make all efforts truly worthwhile. We are pleased to know of your satisfaction of the team performance.

Please note that all the team is available to respond to your inquiries.

Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Ramses Hilton. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and you can tell that they are working hard to make the guest feel comfortable about the cleaning process during the trying times of the Covid 19 pandemic. I enjoyed our view of the Egyptian Museum. The only concern was that the beds were extremely hard. I know it’s a personal choice, but it was too hard for me. We also enjoyed the breakfast buffet.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rania Morcoss, Other at Ramses Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Reviewed 16 April 2021

I always enjoy my stay at this property because of the location, building and staff. I'm always greeted warmly and I feel at home there. The staff so the best to accommodate me and make me feel at ease.

• Trip type: Travelled on business