“Great company”

Egypt Tailor Made Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 303 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: owned and operated by Walid Fathy who has experience for over 25 years as an Egyptologist guide and tour operator specialist in Tailor made tours all over Egypt and Jordan in all languages . Whether you're a single woman or man, who prefer to travel at their own pace, no one extends a warmer welcome to solo travelers than Egypt tailor made. Be sure that your safety and security are our top priority. Egypt Tailor Made is ideal for those who prefer to explore places not found on other itineraries. We will help organize the most appropriate program to suit your interests, time and budget. Whether you're looking for a budget holiday, a student holiday ,a romantic honeymoon, or a family adventure, we can tailor-make your own personal holiday. We are enthusiastic for what we do and we love to travel. Our vision and reputation make us one of the most trustworthy tailor made operators in Egypt. When you discover Egypt with our leading company, you will journey off the beaten path.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Everything from start to finish was great. Walid, with whom I corresponded with prior to the tour was efficient and honest. There were no issues whatsoever. The transfer through the airport was great. Our guide, Maximo, was friendly, punctual and highly knowledgeable. If you are visiting Cairo I would highly recommend the company.

walid f, Owner at Egypt Tailor Made Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you so much Ryan for the lovely words and support. I will gladly share you appreciation with the whole ETM team. Feel free to contact us if there's anything you need. Hope to hear from you soon.

Take care.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,640)
All reviews
"made us feel"
in 71 reviews
"long layover"
in 20 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 34 reviews
in 18 reviews
"excellent tour"
in 32 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was looking forward to go to Egypt long time ago and finally have the opportunity to come to this country over Spring Break. However, I was unsure about what should I do since I know little about Egyptian cities especially Cairo and do not speak Arabic. Moreover, I am on my own. The first few days I was quite nervous. Then I found on TripAdvisor this agency, Egypt Tailor Made. Mr. Walid is a very helpful man as he efficiently and swiftly managed my trip and helped me finding this wonderful guide, Yasser.
The trip overall was very satisfying. My tour guide Yasser arrived at my hotel on time and picked me up. We drove to the first sight of Memphis and saw the famous colossal Ramesis II statue and get to know about this ancient Egyptian capital. The tour guide has a very comprehensive knowledge about Egyptian history. When we got to Sakkara, we are able to fully understand the history of Djioser and his pyramid. When we went to the Giza plateau, it was a very intrinsic experience. I got into the pyramid on my own and Yasser offered a decent lecture about the Khufu pyramid especially its construction. He also helped to offer some fantastic spots for taking photographs. Overall, the trip was very satisfying and I strongly recommend the tour guide and the company’s tour. Besides, Yasser’s humor truly makes the whole experience much more fun!
On the second day of the trip, Yasser and I spent quite sometime in the city. We went to see the Coptic sector, the Saladin Castle/ citadel, the great Bazzar as well as the famous Al-Azhar Mosque. I have to admit if it is not Yasser, I would surely miss so many wonderful places to see in the city as well as the amazing Egyptian dish Roze ben Laben!

Overall, I’ll make it short. This company and its trips are simply amazing and the guides are very trustworthy. They can help to make your trip in Egypt much easier as they provide many conveniences and opportunities to see great sights. Choose them, it will be the wisest option to travel in Egypt. And when you do, choose Yasser to be your guide.

Thank you Ziang for the great review. Your positive feelings are so appreciated and we're so happy you had such a wonderful time in Egypt with us. You're most welcomed to come back for another visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Finally I got to visit historical Egypt. Taylor made holidays from Audley travel was everything and more I imagined. Flying to Cairo and staying at the Marriot Mena hotel in Giza with a pyramid view room. Our guide was provided by Audley. He was fantastic and told us all about the history. The pyramids are amazing and hard to believe they were built so long ago. We even got to go inside the great pyramid . Then we headed to the Cairo museum, seeing the mask of tutenkhamun and all the treasures that were found in his tomb, plus the 12 royal mummies held there( you have to pay extra to see them but well worth it) . Next day we flew to Luxor and stayed at the Hilton there. Visiting the valley of the king and queens ( to take photos you had to pay extra) edfu temple and kom ombo temple, we had a guide again. Then next day we travelled by car to Aswan. Stayed in the Old Cataract hotel were Agatha Christie wrote “Death on the nile” a truly magnificent hotel situated over looking the nile. Food and staff were great, pool area lovely. We even went to the jetty and took a boat ride up the nile and stopped to have Nubian tea and buy trinkets from the locals, well worth doing at 250 egyptian pounds for an hour ,4.30pm you have a chance to see the Agatha Christie suite were she stayed. Then we drove 3 hours to Abu Simbel, the best monument temple by far, again we had a guide to tell us the story of how it was discovered and moved from the nile edge in 1964. All this was mind blowing for us. I would recommend having a driver and guide , nothing is really sign posted for you to get around and its much safer. Lots of police check points which was good. Very safe. At the places they were lots of people selling stuff and coming up to you all the time, but you just ignore them or say no thank you. We had a 6 day tour well worth it

Thank you so much my friend for the superb review. Your support is so appreciated and truly fills us with joy and a stronger drive towards success. Hope to see you again soon.
I will surely pass your appreciation to everyone on board the ETM crew.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Walid has made our stay in Egypt a very memorable one. He arranged everything perfectly from start to finish, didn’t have any problem at all in getting our visas in the airport and through the customs. The following day Mahmoud our guide was simply amazing, very knowledgeable and I personally would say that he’s somebody who loves what he’s doing. Our driver, Rafaad, who patiently stayed and waited for us whilst we were enjoying every place we went to deserved a big thank you as well. Would definitely contact them if given the chance to visit Egypt again, God be willing.

Hello.

How sweet of you. I feel speechless and seriously it means a lot to us, to know how happy and excited you felt during you trip with ETM despite the hectic traffic in Cairo. :D You're most welcomed to come back for another visit.