“Best homemade pasta!”
Review of The White Owl

The White Owl
Ranked #111 of 4,307 Restaurants in Cairo
Price range: USD 2 - USD 6
Description: "The White Owl"; it is a small cosy restaurant where we make and serve our own homemade pasta with a range of our signature, experimental sauces along with some well known classics everyone loves. We also offer some unique appetizers, soups and salads as well as some quite exceptional desserts.
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

If you're a pasta lover than white owl is a must on your to do list in Cairo. Sauces are creamy, but not greasy and portions are solid which is always a plus :) Also a must try there is their daffodils lemonade, it's absolutely delicious! Desserts are amazing too, especially honey cake.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Hands down absolutely the best homemade pasta in the city, indulge yourself in this homemade goodness. Located in the neighborhood of Maadi in Cairo, The White Owl serves kick a$$ homemade pasta, exotic salads and other mesmerizing dishes, that will knock you off your socks! Not to mention the amazing service and friendliness of the staff there.
My personal top picks from their menu is; spicy sausage (appetizer), sausage and sun-dried tomatoes pasta and the cherry on top for dessert is the honey cake, also try the pink lemonade pitcher.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Not very often I have a WOW and mmmmm experience in Cairo, but both my girlfriend and I were super impressed after having lunch at the White Owl. The food was so good she said when we left: 'Is it bad that I want to go and give the chef a kiss?'
Great little spot in Maadi, and super easy to find by some other cool shops, The White Owl is strong on pasta and flavor! We ordered the assorted bruchette which was very flavorful and not mushy which can sometimes happen with bread with toppings.
I ordered the crisp beet and apple salad and it was huge and delicious! It had some lovely feta and peanuts sprinkled in it with a tangy orange dressing: very inventive.
My friend's order of the Mongolian beef pasta was very very tasty. High quality all around.
The service was great, the price was reasonable. We were very happy!
And they deliver!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We discovered this place a little less than 2 months ago.... And we've been back a lot!
Everything I've had here is incredible!
It's almost like a little Parisian white owl flew here from Paris and nested in this little part of Degla.
I love good food. I'm going to Paris solo in a while for a love of good food. The White Owl is good food and the prices are perfection.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Indulge yourself with the Best pasta in town, fresh ingredients, home made pasta, vegan option available , tasty delicious food and friendly atmosphere, positive vibes