Open today: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Enjoyable and relaxing

Amazing jacuzzi, elevated and spacious, large well ventilated room, beverages, heated lounges... read more

Reviewed 3 January 2021
MichelleAli
Cairo, Egypt
via mobile
Massage

The spa is really nice,clean and cozy , the staff is very courteous and helpful . I had the... read more

Reviewed 27 February 2020
Racha G

Recommended experiences in and around Cairo
from USD 30.00
from USD 250.00
from USD 79.19
from USD 60.20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2018

It was my birthday my daughter I booked me the De-stress massage and mini express facial it was horrible .First of all, the massage was a mess. The lady was not only asking me questions while massaging me, she didn't know how to do a proper massage. I have done many massages because I am very into relaxing my body and massaging, but this lady was clueless , it was the worst massage in my life by far, or one of the worst.
The time for my facial comes and the same lady who did my massage is about to do my facial so I was surprised because professionally there is somebody special for that. She puts product on my face that burns my skin EVEN thought I informed her that I have sensitive skin, first she says the products are french then she says they also use their own mixtures. The perfume of the products is very strong, it was unprofessional. I felt like my face burned. I was so upset with this package.

Afterwards, I used the steam which is good. The sauna was broken. The jacouzie was okay.
The set up is not bad. However the lady that is service inside the women's dressing room is unprofessional keeps walking around me and taking my glasses of water that I didn't finish. So it is also bad service.

The indoor pool is nice, If you want to swim or use the steam its okay, But for a massage of facial or relaxation I don't recommend it.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I liked their massage , friendly and helpful staff , there indoor pool is great too , nice place to spend a day use there

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

You start out with a nice soak in a hot tub, followed by a jaunt in the dry sauna finished off by some time in the sauna. THEN your treatment begins. I had the sea salt scrub and wrap. It was invigorating and relaxing at the same time.

Truly a great two and a half hours. All for about 80 US dollars. Worth every penny.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Taiwan K
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This is truly a hidden gem on B1... We enjoyed a couples massage with Ganna and Hala, it was worth every EGP. The spa is very well maintained and the service is exceptional, from the moment you enter the door.

Be sure to arrive early to enjoy the facility and don't forget the indoor pool..

Everyone is so accommodating and observant to your need especially "Aho"... she is amazing all by herself!! She spoke very little English and I speak no Arabic.. BUT she made sure I had everything I needed. On my second visit to the spa I forget my hair tie she noticed and walked up to me and offered me hers.. This was above and beyond it meant so much to me and truly made my heart smile.

Date of experience: February 2018