Review Highlights
Osana = Oasis

I love this place for so many reasons. First and foremost, the sense of calm you get when you walk... read more

Reviewed 3 July 2019
HassanElNahas
Cairo, Egypt
via mobile
Good vibes

i like this place, they have interesting classes for children and adults. pass by if your... read more

Reviewed 5 October 2018
Humphrey E
Cairo, Egypt

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Cairo
from USD 180.00
from USD 60.59
from USD 16.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This is a a friendly family place for family health and activities like yoga. The owners have worked hard putting a cafe and creating a lovely garden for the children. It's worth a visit for someone that is need of relaxation.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Mrs A A
Steve D, Owner at Osana Family Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Thanks for the lovely review!!! Is there anything we could do to earn 5 stars?

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I paid a visit to this center in December 2017 for a potential Collaboration as I am Doctor in Holistic Medicine, Yoga teacher, Public speaker,...The owner was away and I was asked to send her an email with my resume and supporting documents, which I did. I Never heard back from Owner which seemed to me Very Unprofessional.

The place seemed to me more of a Community center than a Wellness center in the real sense !! For all these reasons I did not follow up with them !!

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank Layla E
Steve D, Manager at Osana Family Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hi Layla
I'm sorry to receive your 2* review of Osana... in fact I did reply to you regarding teaching yoga classes at Osana but you said that you were not really interested as yoga was your part time hobby!
Sumaya who oversees holistic therapies was cc'd on the mail but as I am sure you know emails do sometimes get lost in overflowing in boxes. You could easily have responded directly to Sumaya.
I find it a little odd that now, 6 months later you decide to post a negative review here... most people simple send a 'did you see my email?' poke.
Finally your attempt to put Osana down as just a community centre is frankly quite rude. We are not only a fully fledged and internationally respected Wellness centre but are ALSO a community centre... a place where our community can meet, talk, exchange ideas and learn from one another.
If you are seriously interested in becoming a part of our team I would suggest that you email Sumaya directly (her email is in the email thread from December).
I would also kindly request that you remove this misleading review
Namaste
Steve

Reviewed 12 January 2018

This place is like oasis in midst of Cairo chaos! So peaceful, well run and with so many options, various types of meditations which i really enjoyed, massages, therapies and healing treatments its really a gem! Loved all the healthy options from the menu, which is not always easy to find elsewhere. Great place for friends to meet in their garden very peaceful, true mind & body detox!

Date of experience: November 2017
Steve D, Owner at Osana Family Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It is so gratifying to have such glowing feedback from our clients. We hope to continue to be your oasis of calm in the midst of Cairo for many years to come

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing place. I was complaining from back pain for weeks, but after visiting Osana, it all went away. The misuse asks what kind of pain your experiencing and where, and based on that she finds the best way to make you feel better. It hurts a little afterwards, but trust me, its worth it. Plus, its one of the most affordable massage places and they have the cutest little cafe.

Date of experience: July 2017
Steve D, Manager at Osana Family Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you so much Farida, we are so happy that we were able to help you and your back to return to full health

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

the real taste of intense coffee, best ever vegan foods, a place where u can do your yoga & massage.

Date of experience: March 2017

Thanks so much for your lovely review Eslam