Conrad Seoul(Seoul)
  • Pool
USD 123
USD 261
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 318/night.

Hotel PJ Myeongdong(Seoul)(Great Value!)
USD 92
USD 87
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 103/night.

Royal Hotel Seoul(Seoul)
USD 230
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewslotte department storewestin chosun hotelgreat locationlotte young plazacity hallkal limousine busnight marketdeluxe twinbell deskwalking distancemyeongdong areafood streetbigger roommetro linegood sizethe hotel staffnice room
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Staff was friendly and very nice; Hotel next to Lotte Dept Store, convenient for shopping and food court; 1 hr drive from ICN airport; Housekeeping can be improved, room was dusty, we stayed for 10 days

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
crownparkhotelmanage, 고객 담당 매니저 at Crown Park Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear. cpyourprofessor

Greeting from Crown Park Hotel MyeongDong Seoul.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback from your recent stay with us and for choosing to book with us for your Seoul visit.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the location of our hotel and also our staff were very friendly and helpful. I will be sure to pass on your thanks to the team for providing you with excellent service throughout your stay.
As you metioned, we are located in the central part of MyeongDong Seoul. It is good to hear that you easy and convenience to get to anywhere around from our hotel.

We sincerely would like to apologize for inconvenient situation you faced during stay with us and we will pass your comment to housekeeping department.

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and choosing us to stay and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel is situated very near Myeongdong and is very convenient to move around. The hotel is very clean and the service staff are all very helpful. Excellent food options around the hotel. Would recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear. thesamfamily2018

Greeting from Crown Park Hotel MyeongDong Seoul.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback from your stay with us.

Overall we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that all of our staff were able to exceed your service expectations. It is good to hear that you take advantage about where we located. Yes, we are located in heart of city in Seoul. That is the reason why it is very convenience to get to anywhere around Seoul.

Once again, thank you for your great feedback and hope to see you soon in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Its my first time to Seoul as my mini Honeymoon with my husband. Booked the hotel after reading good reviews about it but yet i had wondered if i had made the right choice.

First day upon reaching and doing check in, i was told that they only had twin room available when i did book the room almost half year beforehand and stated for request for a big bed as it was for my Honeymoon which i feel they obviously didn't read the requests (Please continue to read to know why i say they didn't read). They did provide suggestion to me is to top up to suite as only suite have a big bed for my booking period; other rooms are all booked which cost x2 of the room price i paid for. (Not sure if they did this to make people to top up for suite). My husband and I are pretty upset with it as we both didnt expect something like that to happen.

I booked the room through agoda and opted for cash payment. The front counter staff repeated herself (She probably repeated it for like god damn 5 times despite me pointing to the clause stated on the booking slip) and yet she insisted booking was paid and so that explain to my above that THEY DONT READ!

I am pretty upset with the hotel in terms of services.

Room wise; Since its in the city, we had expected the small room. Aircon not really working that we have to open the window else the room is pretty stuffy. (Thanks to the cold weather). I cant imagine if its summer time.

Location is pretty strategic which i cant deny when myeongdong shopping street is just a street away and convenience shops and starbucks right beside the hotel

To be honest I choose to stay in the hotel for it's service else i will be rather staying in a airbnb apartment. Since they can't provide what the basic services of reading a customer's request, i dont see a point recommending the hotel when services are not there.

Room Tip: Higher floor at least you get abit of the wind.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
crownparkhotelmanage, 고객 담당 매니저 at Crown Park Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear. shirlin1023

Thank you for your feedback regarding Crown Park Hotel MyeongDong Seoul.

First of all, We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay. I'm a little bit surprised to hear this issues you had when you check in. while your stay with us as this is not the type of service we aim to provide to our Guests.
We take pride in our work & services, it's disappointing to hear that this had made the stay with us "Unpleasant experience" however i would like to follow up more information regarding your review.

We take all your comments very serious and I will have a chat to the team regarding your feedback and also pass onto relevant department to figure out how we can make it right.

We hope you can give us a second chance to show you the improvements we've made.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We made an excellent choice with this place. Location is a plus as it’s just a street down from Myeongdong, and a stone’s throw from the bus to/from the airport.
We took the taxi everywhere which was affordable and practical for group travel, and hailing one was a breeze with such a location.

We got conjoined rooms for a steal, and it was very modern, clean and comfortable. The view wasn’t much to speak of, but hey it was quiet. Lots of food and drinking options around the hotel, so late night suppers can be enjoyed before the walk back.

Highly recommended for families with kids. We’ll definitely be returning.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank duology

Dear. duology

Warm Greeting from Crown Park Hotel MyeongDong Seoul.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review from your recent stay.

It's great to read that you've had a comfortable stay with us. We are glad you found our hotel and the location to be suitable for your travel needs while you are in Seoul. We are located in heart of MyeongDong Seoul and you are able to go to attractions easily.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we hope you choose to book with us in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

For the price of KRW 110k per room per night, the location was great as the airport limousine bus stops at Westin Chosun hotel which was a 2 minute walk away. Of you're facing the Westin main door, turn right, go down the ramp and turn left to go around the hotel. Then cross the small road on the right and continue down the road. Crown Park will be on your right.

The hotel is located conveniently in between City Hall Metro on Line 1 and Euljiro-1 on Line 2. Seoul Metro station is 1 stop away from City Hall station so if you're taking the trains out of town, it's really convenient. The hotel is about 3 min away on foot to Myeongdong and about 1 min from Lotte dept store.

In terms of service, the reception was really helpful when I needed advice on the process to get my Korail tickets, to the extent of calling the Korail hotline for me. Housekeeping was not up to expectations though hence the 4-star rating. When the bed sheets were changed, the housekeeper didn't even wrap the sheets at the foot of the bed in!!

The room was clean but small. 2 large luggages are the max it can hold. Definitely not for triple sharing. Toilet is nice enough but no bathtub, not that we needed one anyway. Pillows are really flat... might as well not be using one...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen L

Dear. Karen L

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback from your stay with us.

Overall I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and our central location and also all of our staff were able to exceed your service expectations. Our teams always do their best to provide great service to all of our customers who they are visit Crown Park Hotel. I will pass this review to our teams.

Once again, thank you for your recent stay and taking valuable time to share your feedback. My team and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again on your next trip to Seoul.