Stayed here for 3 nights with my wife. Here are things you need to know about this hotel.
1) You have to bring your own toothbrush & toothpaste
2) The internet on certain levels are very poor.
3) The air-con temp can't be ajusted on paticular rooms.
4) Do not try to check before 3.00 p.m
5) Very few English speaking receptionist.
6) T G Ryu, this guy behind front desk is very rude & miserable, dont know why Loisir Hotel employs such poor staff.
7) Buffet lunch is VFM,and all staffs in restaurant are very friendly.
8 ) Right next to subways,very central but could be very noisy if your rooms are facing the traffic.
9 ) Walls are quite thin so you may expect to hear next door flushing toilet.
10) Don't forget to bring in your passports as id otherwise they may refuse your admission.More