USD 93
Westin.com
USD 434
USD 331
Agoda.com
All reviewsrooftop barmyeongdong stationrooms are smalltop floorhot bathfrosted glassairport busconnecting roomsnice hotelnamsan towerlast stoplaundry roomshopping areafew minutes walklocation is greatnice staystayed nights
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Ibis Styles Ambassador Hotel Myeongdong is a good hotel but there’s a lot more better hotels in the area of Myeongdong.

Location:
You still have to cross the road just to reach the busy area of Myeongdong so if you feel like walking around at night you’ll have second thoughts because it’s not that accessible.

Rooms:
The rooms are small, to the point that if you have 2 luggage’s you’ll have a hard time moving around. But the bed, is so good! You’ll have a good night sleep.

Breakfast:
I think this is where they should improve on because they don’t have much choice for breakfast. If there will be much more choices it will be a much better place to have a breakfast because of the beautiful view at the rooftop.

They don’t have much because for a fact they have a small land area but the facilities are all nice and modern and updated. You’ll still enjoy your stay.

So all in all, Ibis Style Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong is a good hotel but you can also try other hotels especially if you’re like me who wants to go around all the time and prefers accessibility to food and shopping area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
GM_KJLee, 제너럴 매니저 at Ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong.
I am so sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. At ibis Styles, we always strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer. Therefore your feedback is very important to us. As we are a business hotel, rooms are not big. We inserted facilities for your convenience by utilizing the space as much as possible, there is still insufficiency in our hotel. For you information, I would like to recommend you to try superior double room which is bigger than standard one. It might be more comfortable. Also, regarding of breakfast, I would like to explain that there are same regular menu like bread, salad, fruit, cereal because of limited space. But, we offer at least 2~3 different main menu for breakfast everyday to let guest have more choice. However, I will share your experience with F&B department to improve them better, too.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Very nice hotel, with cute staff, near the downtown. We spent only one night at Ibis, but it was pretty cool. Nice view, nice room, with cool bathroom. Staff was more than helpful. Thanks a lot! Recommended.

Dear guest,

Warm greetings from ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong. We very appreciate your comments regarding your stay at our hotel.
It is always a pleasure to receive kind feedback from guest. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will make all of our staff motivated and proud by themselves. Based on your review, we will strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The location is good when take subway (Exit 10). But most of the taxi driver doesn't know the exactly location. They always drove to the other Ibis in Myeongdong (Red one). The hotel all facilities are new and clean. I like the sauna and hot spring on 20/F which it was very relax. The environment of the breakfast place on the top floor is very nice however the varieties of the food are limited as we staying for 8 nights but most of the time the breakfast all the same. All the restaurant staffs are very nice and ALL DAY SMILE. ^.^

Thank you for the Front Office Team as they give me a surprise. I don't expected they spend a time to write a thank you card for me on my first day. Garcia, Elly, Gina & two gentlman (one is wearing glasses who is handling my check in & one guy is very handsome and assist us for the baggage on my arrival. I think he is security staff) They are very kind and helpful. I got a flight problem on my departure date. Garcia & Gina both of them help us even though they can not solve the problem . But they have tried their best to help the customer. Also the room attendent Ms. JIN, Jing Shu who is take care my room cleaning during our stay and she has made up my room very clean and neat.

When I come back to Myeongdong - Ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong definitely is my first choice not because of the hotel.... as of the staffs.

GOOD JOB ~ KEEP IT UP !! Thank you...

Henry Fung
Rm#1505 (17 - 24 Mar 2018)

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are all the same but definitely if you can get higher floor then much better.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
GM_KJLee, General Manager at Ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us. Especially, I would like to deeply thank you for your kind compliments on our staff. I will share your comments with all staff and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Stayed for a night. Great location. Near shopping and restaurants. Subway stop nearby. Would definitely stay here again. Check in and check out was a breeze. Tip though, make sure you have the credit card you used to book with you at the time of check in. While buffet breakfast was convenient, it wasn't the best for carnivorous people. :)

Overall a great place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
GM_KJLee, 제너럴 매니저 at Ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong. We are very delighted that you had a comfortable staying at our hotel. I will share your kind comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Regarding of breakfast, I will inform F&B department to improve it better. Once again, thank you for sharing your experience. I hope your next visit will be as pleasure as the previous one.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

This is my first trip to Korea. Their location is in heart of Seoul. They are near to many transport hub like bus, and metro. They are also close to the big department store like exco (I am not sure about the name). The room is very clean and nice. The already prepare 220 V electricity plug for you. They also provide free wifi. The breakfast is also very nice. I stayed for 2 nights, and I felt like, if I have a chance I will come back to spend some time with their service again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
GM_KJLee, General Manager at Ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive kind feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Best regards,