Lowest prices for your stay
USD 58
Trip.comUSD 51
Orbitz.comUSD 58
FindHotelUSD 56
1,556 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2019

Upon arrival the front desk slipped us a piece of paper stating that our stay may be interrupted by the owners of our rooms "putting a sticker on the door". What that means is due to an ongoing legal dispute, many of the rooms have been sealed (literally, with tape) and affixed with a sticker saying that the room is no longer legally allowed to be a hotel room. There were no toiletries in the bathroom, and the A/C was a bit of a hit or miss proposition. When I reached out to Ramada to let them know about the conditions here, they responded with a message that they couldn't help as I booked through an online service. Stay Away!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank keifco
Reviewed 22 July 2019

I had an excellent experience while staying at this hotel.
The customer service was excellent from the lobby/desk staff to the actual room service staff.
The room I stayed in was very clean, tidy and comfortable.
The location for me personally was fantastic, busy during the day quiet at night. Down town Seoul 10-15 minute walk away. Coffee shops, restaurants, AM/PM shops immediately outside the lobby doors.
I will certainly stay at this location again.

Only minor problem I experienced was trying to catch a taxi outside at the taxi stand, it never actually happened, driver would look over and keep on driving.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank specter308
Reviewed 7 July 2019

This hotel is in a legal battle and states that they sent an email but there is no such thing! My friend also booked a reservation 1 month prior and did not receive an email. They are turning away customers. I had to pay an extra $160.00 AND reserve a subpar hotel at the last minute!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ek6537
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

I never give bad reviews but this everyone must know be careful booking this hotel they could cancel very late and start making excuses just because someone else is paying more late.. I have never experienced this am just so happy for Internet I had to buy £50 for another hotel because they said my credit card not working 4 hours before my arrival.. Am on the plane let me arrive Omg what a nightmare... Am so

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Omotayo71
Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

Absolute chaos ! Police, Firetrucks, lobby full of shouting people. As mentioned in the previous review, the hotel has been in a court battle with the owners of the rooms. The rooms have now been repossessed by the owners and guests are told to leave as locks will be changed. We had to move to a different hotel this afternoon, terrible. Under no circumstances should you book this hotel at the moment !

Trip type: Travelled with family