Lowest prices for your stay
AU$296
Hotels.com
AU$393
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
AU$241
Easy and fast booking
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Found myself in a pinch when my flight was delayed and I got in too late to get any buses or trains back to my city. Booked this place on my Expedia app. Had a hard time finding it at night. It's not far but my internet was too slow and the map loaded slowly so I was frazzled. The police saw me, a solo female traveler, lost and searching around at 1am (Korea is very safe but around Seoul Station at that time of night is pretty sketchy) and drove me there. Luckily someone was outside and let me in because the front desk person was sleeping and didn't know I had booked since I had just booked it past their closing hours. I got in and the room was nice. I got lucky and had a two bed room to myself, which was helpful because I needed it for a few hours of sleep before I had to take the fast train first thing in the morning to make it to work. Clean, efficient, good location for transit.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Hotel's location is impeccable. Right opposite Seoul Station, it is just a couple of minutes' walk from metro Seoul Station exit 10 and airport bus stop. Bottled water, house slipper, shower gel/shampoo are provided. Basement is served as pantry and business centre where you can have computer access, free coffee/tea and hot water any time of the day. Washing machine and refrigerator are also available for guest use. The only drawback is that the room is quite small. A bit too crowded for twin sharing. It would be difficult to accommodate large luggage case. We had cabin-sized baggage, still could not open it fully and had to pack our bags one after the other.

Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank D8490IValicec
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

It was a very good choice for us to be in this hotel. Location was very good coz it is a 2 min walk to hyeohyeon station. Staff was very helpful esp. MJ. There is a free breakfast daily but its the simple bread/butter/strawberry jam, and diff. Kinds of cereals.
You can also wash your clothes there for free :)
Room was clean. The only complain I have is that, the room is too small. You can't even spread your luggage bag on the floor.
Its good for backpackers though.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2016

We stayed here July 2016, for one night, because we had to be on a flight the next morning and we needed quick access to Seoul Station - and that's just what this hotel is perfect for. The room we stayed in was comfy, cool, and was affordable.

It's a half-block walk to the stairs what will lead you into Seoul Station.

Date of stay: July 2016
2  Thank smagmags
Reviewed 14 July 2016

There's no direct way to go above the ground and cross the street. You need to climb the stairs at the end of Seoul Station Exit 10. Everyone warned about the stairs and the hill afterwards. A couple of stairs and the hill shouldn't be bad right? Well they're not joking. We all had very large suitcases, but we made it. It could be problematic if you have issues with heavy lifting and cardio. Definitely not handicap accessible.

The location is great and convenient to the Seoul station. We needed a convenient place to stay before taking a train to Busan.

Staff was friendly, place was clean, there's a AC unit (a must in hot humid Seoul), tv, also a lounge to cook your instant noodles.

People complain that It's compact and small. For the price you pay for it's no biggie. Otherwise you can pay for a room at the nearby Hilton for double the price.

Date of stay: July 2016