See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I believe this Benikea hotel is one of the brand that is operated by Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) who ensures the quality, at least this is what it says on the website, and I enjoyed staying here without any major concerns. Maybe I wasn't expecting too much as I would for 5 star hotels, but compare to the price I paid (around 35 CAD per night) I was very much satisfied with the quality & service.

This hotel is in perfect location which has access to everything in walking distance and also only 5 train stops away from Gimpo-Airport (not Incheon Airport). Room itself is just a basic standard with small fridge no microwave & has small washroom. The bed was a bit small but comfy enough to sleep.

I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a reasonable low-priced hotel which is actually clean and cozy.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Jason P
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Benikea Seoul Hotel is very good hotel located in Seoul, Korea. It is very popular for foreigner travelers, especially by tour agency. We stayed here for 2 nights. It is very nice stay, very comfortable room, clean and good breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank AunChin
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I came to Seoul with a tour agency and this is the first hotel they brought us to. The lobby was very small but our concern was just getting to the room as it was very cold outside.
The room was average, was not very spacious but just nice for two person. The bathroom was not very clean with mold on corner of tiles. There were no coffee or tea facilities in room and no toileteries were given. I went down to the lobby and asked for any coffee sachet as it is cold outside and would be nice to have a hot coffee, but they just told me they dont provide coffee sachets. I then asked for toothbrush and they at least gave me that.
The room was quite cold at night but we manage to sleep it through as we were tired.
The next day, we went for breakfast and were suprised to see such little menu variety. The breakfast was very dissapointing. To my surprise, they provide coffee sachets for breakfast.
The only good thing about this place is, it is strategically located. Just 5mins walk from the hotel and you will reach the subway station and across the road from there is a mall plus rows of restaurants including McDonalds.
The next time I'm here I will definetly look into other options.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WishPriya1628
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

The Hotel is located very close to subway station but far from town. The staff services were average, Breakfast was not OK. However, The room was very spacious and very clean. There is e-mart supermarket nearby hotel so you can buy snacks and easily bring to hotel. For me, I recommend Benikea Seoul hotel for those who want to spend comfortable stay but not expensive price.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank TumP88
Reviewed 31 March 2015

Since I was a part of a group of five whom, we hired a tour agency to take us around for the 5 days we've stayed in Seoul, I cannot speak about location or how far the center of the town is because we were picked up every morning and dropped us off every evening after dinner by our tour agency. What I can say, is my parents and I shared a room and it was very spacious and very clean. We enjoyed our stay here. We had complimentary bottled waters for the 3 of us every day, which was very nice since our days were always full of sightseeing.

We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast as we had a lot of choices to choose from.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family