Lowest prices for your stay
USD 79
Expedia.comUSD 87
Orbitz.comUSD 87
PricelineUSD 77
1,050 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

Very clean and modern rooms. Great amenities like big refrigerator, microwave, small cooktop and electric kettle.
Very comfortable stay, convenient location and easy to access public transportation. Friendly staff as well!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank Hanlee84
Reviewed 7 February 2019

This hotel is located in the area of the college town-신촌. the room is not that big but it has everything and has very nice layout. Kitchen has all the things that I needed.
Also It has ondol which is the heated floor. I came from the cold area, I really like this.
This has the laundry machine so that I can wash my family's clothes. I can even borrow the drying rack for the washed clothes. I visited during the busiest holidays so I worried about that all the restaurant will be closed. But this neighbor has every restaurant that we wanted to visit. Great location and the workers are very kind and nice.

Room tip: Higher floors have a great view like mountain.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2018

Our room was clean and the undol (heated floor) was a nice touch, but the shower was lackluster. It was in a great location to check out Hongdae and my old college stomping grounds, but the building itself is some sort of mix of residential and commercial.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank angiehilem
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Located right between Sinchon and Ewha station. Lots of good restaurants nearby.
Spacious room with full kitchen amenities and washing machine. Two bottle water provided for free.
Nice and helpful reception, they have umbrella and drying rack for rental.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank marcolui1217
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a modern building, everything is new and efficient. The rooms include small kitchen and fridge. They are very clean and nice. The location is perhaps not the best but still not bad either. A good choice. Friendly staff with good knowledge of English!

Date of stay: May 2018