Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
kd2417
Subang Jaya, Malaysia

Decent hotel

Review of I.T.W Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Jan 2019via mobile
Not too bad. I made last minute plan to visit Seoul, and Hamilton was fully booked so wanted to try this one out.

It’s definitely cheaper for a reason. The bed is quite rough and walls are pretty thin - you could hear your neighbor doing business. Not really family friendly on the weekends.

But otherwise, pretty good location. Good amenities. And friendly staff too!
Date of stay: November 2018
  • ZenHotels.com
    AU$201
3.4 km from I.T.W Hotel
View more hotels in Seoul
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

So the area is really freaky and dirty with lots of transexuals and drunk people. But if you wanna be close to the gay area that is the place to be. The Hotel itself was clean and decent. The location was great near Itawon and its restaurants, bars and clubs. The rooms are a bit tiny and the walls thin but for the price it was very good ! I recommend if u are a party animal, but NOT with family.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Pros:
- The hotel is reasonably priced and the rooms are big enough to fit two people comfortably
- It is within 5 mins walk to the metro station with easy access to Seoul station, Gimpo airport and Incheon airport
- Close to a wide range of restaurants, bars and clubs in Itaewon

Cons:
- It's located in the "dirtiest" part of Itaewon (for some people this may be a pro...).
- The hotel certainly does not strive to please the customers, I asked to have a second room key for my friend and was told they have a "one room, one key" policy. I wouldn't be suprised if there is a fine even if you lose your key.
- Walls are thin, be prepared for noise from the outside and/or other rooms.
- Smoke smell in the room.

All in all, I would only go again if all other suitable options in Itaewon are full.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Rogue1983
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Even though Itaewon is less impressive than Myeongdong, still the hotel itself is good value for money. Clean, comfortable. If Itaewon is where you want to stay in Seoul, this hotel is a good choice. Lots of Halal food eateries nearby. Well connected to rest of Seoul by Metro and Buses. Airport Shuttle Bus stop is also nearby which makes airport transfers convenient.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Tiny rooms, very loud noise from the street and music everyday from 5pm-5am, smells like smoke, big hole in my pillowcase, slow internet. Great location near metro, main street, restaurants, clubs, shopping etc

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The hotel is in the heart of Itaewon with all the bars, clubs and restaurants nearby. My room didn’t have a city view like my booking stated but it was pretty good and clean. The bathroom had plenty of hot water and good pressure. The linen and towels were very good. The bath was super small and you couldn’t lay in it. The staff were really unfriendly and quite abrupt. Just one word answers and no warmth or friendliness shown at all. It’s good for a base in the popular area and clean but the people let the hotel down.

Date of stay: April 2018