All reviews city hall washing machine super deluxe one bedroom apartment serviced apartment living room coffee beans rice cooker fully equipped kitchen apartment hotel central seoul lotte mart indoor pool front desk staff floor to ceiling windows house keeping min walk
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Stayed at this hotel twice over a fortnight period on a group tour
Enjoyed my stay at this hotel, good location, comfortable room and bed
Friendly and efficient staff
A couple of things
Some areas are still being renovated
Found the bathroom abit small
Room was really hot and air con was turned off since it was fall
Get a room high up, was on the 7th floor on the freeway side and it was noisey

Room Tip: Upper floors, high up
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2015

We booked a 2 bed, 2 bath apartment for my husband and I and his mum. The apartment was newly renovated on the 20th floor with great views. Extremely well appointed which enabled us to eat in one night. The location is amazing and we could not fault the value for money for such a quality establishment (and free parking).

I do wish to acknowledge the fabulous staff. I discovered three days after departure, that I had left a brand new, never been worn, wool coat in the master suite closet. I rang the hotel to ask if they could check. They called me back the same day to advise that it had been found, took my address and credit card details and the coat was delivered to my front door in the south of the country within 48 hours. Amazing service. Thank you so much. A special thank you to William who called me on the day.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Have been here in the past. My company had meeting there all last week. It would appear that the rooms are being renovated maybe to make smaller as to add rooms on each floor. I thought they were fine. The breakfast is always the same with little change from day to day. This Fraser is not part of the Fraser club so no points can be accumulated. The exersize room is ok but the pool cold for that early morning swim..you will wake up.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Jerry D
Reviewed 16 October 2015

While we are still in the hotel but leaving on a late check out this evening I can tell you we had a great experience. The location is excellent with the Namdaemun Market 5 minutes walk away. Meyongdong shopping area 15 minute walk away. Dongdaemun is a 10 minute walk to City Hall Metro station & 15 minute subway ride away. Temples & other attractions are short cab rides away. Eating is everywhere around. The hotel is very quiet & comfortable. Staff is very accommodating. They gave us an upgrade from double room to king bed without asking. One breakfast was included but the second breakfast is not worth it at $18. Luckily I only drink coffee for breakfast! The breakfast was buffet style with lots of choices & good quality. Rooms are very clean & comfortable. Elevators are fast . The hotel is modern with swipe cards for elevator & room entry. Booked with Kayak & got an excellent rate. Worth the trip to Seoul. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 14 October 2015

Excellent hotel in a great location within a 10 minute walk from Seoul train station. Staff very helpful in hotel and very spacious room in hotel. Food also very good in hotel. Would definitely stay in this hotel again if returning to Seoul.

Room Tip: Get a room in a higher floor as they are currently working in the lower floors.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends