All reviews city hall station the ground floor convenience store kal bus stop exchange money walking distance cheonggyecheon stream smoking room excellent hotel one night gyeongbokgung palace recommend this hotel room was spacious minute walk hotel is located namdaemun market perfect location
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The hotel is very well situated, close to the City Hall and Downtown in Seoul. The station of the Bus Line 6701 is in front of the hotel and you have got a direct connection with the Incheon Airport. The Subway lines - Green and Blue are 4 minutes away from the hotel.
The staff is absolutely amazing and so polite.
The room was spacious and very clean.
The WiFi was great!
On every floor the smokers can find their smoking lounge.
Inside the hotel you've got 24/7 grocery store and italian cafe.

I have only one recommendation about the breakfast - you need to add different sorts of cheese, some sweets, lemons and olives oil.

I will recommend the hotel and will stay again on my next trip to Seoul.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Nikolay M
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I love the location. Its close to city hall and from there a walking distance to Myeongdong. Some good number of eateries.

Breakfast was simple. If you are looking for a simple clean hotel, this is a place to be. The price is also very reasonable. Service is great although English is not widely spoken.

The only bad experience I had was the carpet along the corridor was very wet. Not sure why.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Very modern and clean, great location (3-4 minutes walk from the subway station (you need to know which exists to take, because this station has around 15 different exits!).
Rich breakfast on top of the building with a nice view.
The rooms without window didn't look like bad and were much better than imagined, still we had a room with view which I loved it.
I only recommend that the staff work on their English because I just asked for WLAN password and they didn't understand me!
All in all very satisfied.

Room tip: I personally liked the room with wooden floor (14th floor) rather than with carpet
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Parisa P
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Spent about a week here in November with my Dad while on vacation in Seoul. The room was very clean and they have complimentary bottles of water in your room every day when housekeeping comes. The staff is friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand if you ask. The only downside was that the mattresses are too firm for my liking. Overall, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank nickis89
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Went to Seoul for 6 days 5 nights & booked this hotel with best choice. We love this hotel with best location, fast check-in & fast check-out. The hotel room is comfortable and clean with no complaint at all. Surprisingly there is a smoking room near to the lift for the smokers. This hotel is very near to the "City Hall" subway just a walking distance and it's also walking distance to Myeongdong, Namdaemun Market, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Gwanghwamun Square & Cheonggyecheon Stream. Best thing is you can save $$$$ from taking taxi to your hotel bcos you can take KAL limousine bus 6701 and it will stop right in front of this hotel. Can save monies and time. Their staffs are polite & friendly. There are alot of nice cafes near this hotel and there is also a cafe & convenient shop right beside this hotel. My hubby and I just simply love this hotel and we will be definitely come back to this hotel again next year & will recommend this hotel to our friends.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Irene_HYP