All reviews hard boiled eggs changdeokgung palace booked double minutes walk away simple breakfast walking distance metro station excellent location small room washing machine anguk cereal accommodation wifi kettle toilet hanbok
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Nice hostel. They had info about nearby attractions, and were able to book guided tours for me.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get reimbursed when I found out, a day after checking in, that there was a discount for HI members. They suggested just making a reservation without paying for it in future.

I was also a bit concerned about luggage being stored in the stairway.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hostelkorea c, 프론트 매니저 at Hostel Korea 11th - Changdeokgung, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Hello, this is HostelKorea.
Thank you for leaving a review! I will make sure we share your review with our staff members. We will do our best to make a better service.
Thank you for staying at HostelKorea, hope to see you again in Korea!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The hostel is very good located, the rooms are not very clean and the breakfast is a little less than ok.

The crew is very friendly but speak less than average English. I didn't like the fact that the hostel doesn't have areas to socialize but I recommend it if you want to visit all the main spots of Seoul.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hostelkorea c, 매니저 at Hostel Korea 11th - Changdeokgung, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Hi, This is Daisy from Hostel Korea.
Thank you for your review.
We're sorry for that you didn't satisfied with our service.
We will try to be better. Thanks.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I went to this hotel several times and was never disappointed. The quality of the service in a good location, for a cheap price is part of it.

Nice people in the staff, good place for non-smokers, and especially very nice rooftop.

For the price, the quality of this hostel is one of the best. Thanks for all!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2017

It has been a wonderful stay at the above hostel in Changdeokgung. The staff are friendly and very willing to help in any way from suggesting where to visit during my short stay and also guiding the direction to hard to reach areas.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

The place is very nice, super clean, it's located in a strategic area, close to everything. There are very good places to eat very close also. (Traditional and not tradicional food)
You gonna feel safe, which is important if you are traveling alone.
Perfect for rest after a day of long walk around the city.
I'm sure that my experience of traveling Korea would not have been the same if I had chosen another place.
The staff is very young and friendly, I got lots of help from them even when I was traveling far from Seoul, all of them are very warm.
It is a place I'd recommend and definitely I'll be back in the future.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo