Hostel Korea 11th - Changdeokgung
USD 276
USD 264
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 296/night.

USD 118
USD 137
USD 109
USD 100
Priceline
All reviewshard boiled eggscapsule stylebooked doublespeak good englishminutes walk awaysimple breakfastwalking distancemetro stationperfect locationwashing machinedormitorycerealwifikettletoiletprivacyluggage
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Arriving here by bus at 11:00pm I was wondering if I would be able to get inside. Thankfully they have someone at reception who let me in and allowed me to check in. I had a single room with a double bed which was comfortable. The room was a good size and the air conditioner and shower worked fine. On top of the 5th floor there is a rooftop section where you can sit and eat and drink or just relax. Breakfast consisted of coffee, cereal, bananas, boiled eggs and toast. Basic but did the job. The hostel is close to two train stations and a bus stop. I used the train to get around as the traffic can be heavy in Seoul. There are plenty of options for food nearby in almost any direction you travel. Try walking down the lane way behind the hostel for some great Korean bbq options. There were an assortment of people staying here so it would suit families, couples and solo travellers.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Where do I begin? I adored this place!! It was a great place to stay! Well located, great atmosphere, cosy, comfy etc! All in all great! The staff were lovely and attentive! Rooms were super clean too! I'd recommend this place to larger groups or couples! I can imagine it getting quite lonely if you're on your on your own:(

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Love this place very much. Friendly staff and simple breakfast. The dom is clean although is bit small and have a big locker which is enough to fit a luggage n hang my big jacket. The location is good where is near to Anguk Subway station, also other tourist attraction such as Changdegung, Insadong, Bakchon and have nice restaurant around. I will come to this place again on my future trip to Seoul.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 April 2016

It is clean and budget. We choose upper deck but found that it is abit difficult to climb in. Staff is helpful and explained the rules in details. The location is convenient and near to subway station and airport bus stop.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 March 2016

I have visited Seoul, South Korea first time in March, 2016.
Hostel Korea was my first location where I stayed for two weeks.
I must say that this place is wonderful.
I stayed in dormitory room which has an extraordinary sleeping system. The room has been equipped with cube rooms which provides electric and light. Nobody can see you.
Hostel was so clean. Its breakfast was really really wonderful! I personally advice them to provide new kinds of hot tea.
Thank you for everything the cute personals of Hostel Korea!!!!

Room Tip: dormitory rooms are wonderful.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business