See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Stayed here for six nights here and I can said that my stay here was great but nothing much. there is a kitchen inside the room and I can cook whenever I wanted to. there's no toothbrush inside the bathroom, only shampoo and soap available. the breakfast was really ordinary and the variation was kinda limited so I only ate toast. there's a convenience store in front of the building where you can buy necessities like toothbrush for example.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 days on my last visit to Korea. The hotel was very handy and close to downtown. My room was an apartment suite so it had a kitchen and everything I needed to look after myself for meals. However there are plenty of shops and reatraunts within a few minutes walk.
The hotel itself was also very quiet. Only one small complaint was that mosquitos somehow kept getting into my room and I may have lost a few pints! Other than that I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Sightseers_11
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights in this hotel and it feels like an airport hotel for a short stay. Everything was ok, room is clean and tidy. Nothing special. We get the room in front of the street so it was ok, it also has an electric stove. The heater/air-con was good although you might want to ask for an explanation first to use it down at the receptionist because everything written in Korean or you could just play with it.

Nothing special in breakfast. You can have rice, bread, cereal, kimchi, and sausages. The don't use knife in they restaurant, just spoon and chopsticks.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank tukangbaso
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

It was nice room but little bit old had kitchen in room bathroom was clean little bit far from subway but u can walk around 10-15min from subway to hotel
โรงแรมดีแต่เก่าไปนิด ไกลจากซับเวย์พอสมควร โดยรวมถือว่าใช้ได้ค่ะ ห้องน้ำสะอาดน้ำไหลเเรง แถวที่พักมีร้านอาหารแต่ปิดไว มีมาร์ทิยู่ด้านหน้าโรงแรม ถ้ากระเป๋าใหญ่สัมภาระเยอะ ไม่สมควรเดินนะคะ ไกลไืด้เรื่องเลย

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2015

we stay here for two night as a part of our tour itenerary in seoul. The hotel room is quite spacious but the interior feels old. The bed is not really comfortable, too hard. The room is equipped with small kitchen. Bathroom is small and water splash everywhere everytime we bath. With only one lift, we had to wait for a while to go up or down. Breakfast is average with few option but the old lady working at the breakfast area is really nice and wonderful. Front desk staff is also helpful. There is a coffee shop at the lobby, few metres walk to convenience store and a pizza hut store nearby. MRT is far, better off by taxi to the mrt station.

Room Tip: the traffic is quite loud even at night so i think its better to get higher floor
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple