“It was like stepping out of Seoul into an old small town America joint”

Brooklyn The Burger Joint
Ranked #12 of 124,135 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely love this restaurant. Burgers were first class and best fries yet on this trip. Going to become a regular haunt.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Bit disappointed - pricey meal and we could have cooked the same thing at home - simplistic take on burgers. Lacks something. Service was fine, serving were small for the price.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I would definitly recommend a visit here. The good food and good service made it a no-brainer to make a return trip.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Staying for five days in Seoul,I’ve had my fill of Korean food and wanted something different but familiar. I craved for a burger and fortunately,we are staying quite near to Brooklyn The Burger Joint is Seorae. I ordered The Works (bacon,onion,cheese,tomato etc) and it did not disappoint. I chose the “handmade” option,a big patty of juicy,tender,lightly
seasoned beef just the way I like it. The fries on the side were humongous. It was very satisfying. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Lovely little spot near the American Embassy/Gwanghwamun. Chose a simple burger with grilled Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes and basil.The best bit is the light sesame bun and peanut butter milkshake.