Lotte Hotel World
Royal Hotel Seoul(Seoul)
USD 169*
USD 149*
  • Restaurant
The Grand Hotel Myeongdong(Seoul)
USD 134*
USD 126*
1,571 results
All reviewsamusement parkcharacter roomdepartment storejamsil stationclub floorshopping mallduty free shopbusiness tripstar hotelfood courtbusiness travelerstayed nightshotel is locatedhotel guestsbreakfast buffetpleasant staysouth korea
Reviewed 8 September 2012

This is my second stay at the lotte hotel world.
I stayed for 3nights and the service remained excellent thoughout.
the staff are like friends & family and happy to help.
Especially, the Club lounge staff are incredible in all regards and their attiude is always positive & friendly.
i hope to repeat the experience!

Room Tip: CLUB FLOOR - Higher floor and near the E/V
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
moustaki7, 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2012

Thank you for choosing our hotel all the times.
Also Thank you for your feedback placed on Tripadvisor, in regard to your recent visit to Club Lounge, Lotte Hotel World again.
Your comments are very much appreciated.
I am delighted to note that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.
I will have taken the liberty of sharing all your feedback with all my team, thank you.
Thank you once again, for your valued feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 30 August 2012

Impressive facilities, great service! Hotel is huge, has extensive conference zone but at the same time offers a pleasant retreat after a busy day. It goes without saying that Lotte World theme park is an absolute must to visit. I am not a kid anymore but was impressed and wish I could stay longer! This time I attended a conference and my visit was a very short one but I will definitely come back to enjoy the hotel and the theme park thoroughly!

• Stayed: August 2012
moustaki7, 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

Thank you for sparing time and posting your detailed review of our hoteln Tripadvisor.
It will be helpful information for our future guest who is interested in staying our hotel.
I am pleased that you were satisfied with our facility and surrounding.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Lotte Hotel World again.
We will try to make your accommodations more delightful and memorable on your next visit.
Thank you so much.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I have stayed in Lotte hotels before & knew them to be of a high standard & Lotte Hotel World easily maintains the group's reputation & quality.
We (family of 5, youngest 17) stayed on the 28th (Club Level) floor and besides the well appointed rooms and Lounge, the staff are a credit to Lotte - very professional, unfailingly courteous, ever-helpful, and immaculately presented.
The also goes for the staff throughout - bascially anyone who served or interacted with us was impressively attired, groomed, with excellent communication skills and showed great attentivity to the hotel patrons.
I would highly reccomend this hotel to anyone & we will be back for certain.

Room Tip: Inquire about the 28th floor (Club) when you're looking to reserve - if you can get a good a deal there, the set-up is very comfortable & the Lounge with buffet & drinks provides a fine way to relax between returning from a day out and before heading back out for the evening.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
moustaki7, 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

Thank you for sharing your review through TripAdvisor.

We are all delighted to note that the services offered by our team were consistence at all times. At Lotte Hotel World, the team is committed to quality service and your feedback motivates all of us to enhance our focus on every detail of our guest’s comfort.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

Lotte comfort, location is south of the rivet do not all that convenient to typical tourist activities.
The trade off?
A massive kid entertainment complex that they won't want to leave.
Weather independent, since most is indoor.
Think indoor Disney minus Mickey.
Hotel is nice, amenities are good if expensive, helpful staff.
You can get cheap breakfast near the hotel to save a bit.
Mom and Dad end up tired, but the kids will love it.

• Stayed: June 2012
moustaki7, 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Thank you for sparing time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor.
On behalf of our entire staff,
it is our pleasure to tell you how much we appreciate the opportunity to serve you
at our hotel!

I am very pleased to hear that you found our location to be conveniently located within walking distance to tourist activities including entertainment, food.

Once again,thank you for posting such a wonderful review about Lotte Hotel World.

Reviewed 19 August 2012 via mobile

We stayed there for about 5 days and the hotel was impressive overall. The room is very clean, stylish, spacious and modern. Hotel staff are helpful generally n can speak good English, so communication isnt an issue. U can get ur Korean high end beauty products at the Lotte shopping mall itself or head to nearby outlets in Myong dong for e mass beauty brands such as face shop and natures republic. We took a tour to the DMZ and the tour agency n meeting location is at the lotte hotel itself so saved me some sleeping hours cos i prefer being able to sleep in later during my hols. Great experience overall n I'd definitely choose to stay here again when I next visit Seoul.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Ciao_Amore
moustaki7, 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2012

Thank you for your review regarding our hotel through trip advisor and your nice description on our property and the services provided
Thank you also for sharing your thoughts and experiences about your recent visit in our hotel.
It was a great pleasure to read your valuable and encouraging feedback as we certainly value your comments, and it is imperative for us to improve.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and had a relaxing experience
and We hope to have the chance to welcome you again in the near future.

Best Regards,