All reviews hoehyeon station namdaemun market seoul tower giving directions mini mart ten minute walk walking distance very nice stay shopping district twin room taxi luggage shampoo bathtub basement
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel was near Hoeyeon train station (bery accessible) walking distance abt 8 mins. terrain was abit uphill but it was just fine. We arrive early but since check-in time was at 3PM we just left our baggage & went to roam around. We went back at around 12Noon to get some stuffs in the baggage. We were suprised that the receptionist told us that we can already proceed to our room.
The room was nice. We booked for a queen bed since we were just 3 (Me, my wife & son) we fit perfectly. The room has wifi, tv, fridge, thermos. compliment coffee, water, tea. Bathroom has a tub, hair blower, toiletries. towels and sheets are being change daily. compliments, toiletries are being replenished. Breakfast is free but just basic but were satisfied. Staff were quite nice. Location was near myeongdong & numdaenum night markets, namsan cable car going to N seoul tower. A lot of shops and local restaurants around the area. overall it was a pleasant stay. Surely will consider this hotel when we come back at seoul.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Checking in was easy and hassle free. Front desk was helpful too, with toruist maps and directions readily available. Room/bed/toilet were clean, and kept clean daily by friendly staff.

Got discounted rate from a travel site, twin room was quite affordable.

The way to the hotel is sloping up, but not a big issue. It's located near Namdaemun Market and N Seoul Tower, and close to a bus stop and subway station.

This is a good choice.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Several positives regarding our stay at the hotel (9th to 13th May 2018)
1. Cooperative and friendly receptionists- very helpful in arranging taxis or giving directions
2. Clean, spic and span
3. Decent fairly large well maintained and clean rooms with functioning airconditioning
4. Though continental breakfast menu is limited, the breakfast counter is run single-handedly by a very kind and helpful senior lady who always asks what everyone wants.
5. Ideal location - Walking distance near Myeongdong and Changmuro subway stations . Myeongdong shopping district is close-by, so are duty -free shops and underground shops. Airport bus stop within walking distance.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The hotel was located near the shopping district and subway. Although I had a tour guide, I could have done sightseeing on my own. Breakfast was nice, hotel clean, parking if you had a car and staff very polite (especially when I locked myself out of room more than once!). My only issue was the hard mattress. Somewhat typical in Korea.

Date of stay: February 2018
2  Thank Lucinda T
Reviewed 17 October 2017

It was a good stay, it is affordable and comfortable. However, I was in DDPlaza and I asked 5 different taxi cabs and none of them knew where the hotel is located. So make sure to print a map. The shower has no curtains, but the room is clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: October 2017