“Great stuff - Just better than DD”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Sogong
Ranked #3 of 355 Bakeries in Seoul
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 21 May 2017

We just love Krispy Kreme. We always visited the branches in the States or the UK, where we were always happy with the products.

Many many years ago we were big fans of DD. But some years ago I think KK has really taken over the Donut Business. They just taste better and even more important: Fresher than DD.

This one here is located at the ground / lower level of the huge Lotte Dept. Store (main building). There is a good number of tables if you feel like sitting. Selection is quite good, most of them similar to the ones overseas. Some special Donuts are on sale though.We went for some classics: Glazed Donut and Chocolate Cake Donut. We wondered how would they hold up to our taste. And good news: They are just as good as in any other branch we ate them! Fresh, soft and tasty!

Too bad there are only two (at least I know of) locations in Seoul. Would be nice to see more to grab a quick Donut sometimes.

Wanna know more about me and my trips? Check my profile.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Popped in for a bit of breakfast before running around on my last day in Seoul. What caught my eye were their green tea doughnuts. Don't see those back in Coral Gables, Florida.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Doughnuts are too too sweet, to take your sleep away. Hot dougnets are better than cold.
Good for health????
Nice coffee with nice staff.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Like the title says above. Nothing special, but if you like Krispy Kreme, go ahead and try it. Sometimes they have some good promotions, but other then that, nothing special.

Reviewed 24 February 2015 via mobile

What a nice way to end the day with a box of doughnuts and coffee. Oh..... The smell..... Hit us on the street and we hunted the store down. You see a sign but it's a bit confusing that you have to go underground to get to the store.