“Spectacular view”

Cafe Flowers
Ranked #205 of 1,098 Restaurants in Tbilisi
Cuisines: Eastern European
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The venue has spectacular view overlooking Old Tbilisi, the capital of Caucasian Georgia . The service is excellent and food is delicious. I do recommend to go with family, friends, or just have a romantic evening with beloved one.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

A good price place is moderate. I advise everyone to visit.Waiters here are friendly,Prices are normal,The food is delicious

Reviewed 8 May 2018

The service is non-existent, the waiter unfriendy, the wine is expensive and bad, and if you go for the views, be warned there that are only a few places in the shadow, otherwise you have to sit in the sun.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Don't go here in a rush, or for if you're on a research trip to find out the subtleties of Georgian cuisine. On asking the waiter the difference between the numerous Khachapuri varieties on the menu, he exclaimed "it's all just cheesy bread my friend". I admired his honesty, and despite having to wait over 2 hours for the Khachapuri to eventually never materialise, I felt a great bond with the waiter and his blunt ways.

"It's all just cheesy bread my friend" has now developed into a well used catchphrase amongst my circle of friends - we also hilariously call it "Cafe Tim Flowers" after the legendary title winning Blackburn goalkeeper, Tim Flowers. You just can't put a price on memories. You can put a price on food at a restaurant though, and unfortunately they overcharged us on this occasion.

It has a lovely view.

1  Thank Joe K
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We ordered two soups and two mains. Only the champignon soup was okay. The other dishes were badly cooked and had no taste at all. As we complained the waiterS came together to our table and started talking arguing in Georgian despite they knew that we didn’t understand... They decided to take the dishes away and that was it. They still wanted us to pay everything without bringing us new food.
Can’t recommend this place at all!