Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jamesphilipsz
Las Vegas, Nevada

Still need to train the people

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Jan 2020
Service was a bit poor at the restaurant
No good waiter or enough waiter to take care of tables
beside good Myanmar traditional food with good big dinning hall
Hotel is good and clean with good price in Yangon
Still need to upgrade the services
Good location and good view

Hotel Exterior
  • Vio.com
    AU$41
4.5 km from Jasmine Palace Hotel
Free parking
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

Yangon remains a labyrinth to find good modern hotels in accordance to western standards and yet reasonable prices.

Hotel Jasmin palace is very new with good large modern rooms with good beds. Service is good and the restaurant on the top floor has amazing views over Yangon.
The large luxurious Spa covers an entire flor and with excellent massages and just like the hotel has reasonable prices.
Though not absolutely central it has a park nearby for walks and it would surely be my choice next time I am in town.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank SteenC946
Reviewed 2 January 2020

We travelled as a family of three for a Christmas/New Year holiday. Jasmine Palace is north of the city centre, by taxi it takes about 20 minutes to the airport or 10 minutes to the city center. Shwedagon pagoda is in a walking distance. Hotel is newly built one, it has 2 restaurants (Chinese and International), coffee shop, gym, semi-outdoor pool and a pool bar.

Rooms are reasonably large, clean, elegant. Bathroom with toilette looks very nice too. Rooms are equipped with a TV, A/C, safe, fridge, reliable wi-fi and basic hygiene items. We appreciated two types of sockets available in the room: UK/Hong Kong type and EU type. A bottle of water is provided daily per person and minibar items are free. Minibar means a can of coke, Sunkist and an energy drink. Fridge, however, is a weak point as it can only cool down to exactly 15,4°C, so it´s OK for water, wine or most soft drinks, but not for beer or storing temperature sensitive medicine (for medicines the reception fridge is available).

We haven´ t tried the Chinese restaurant but we had a dinner twice at the International restaurant on the 21st floor. The food we had was delicious. Breakfasts are just fine, coffee is so-so. All personnel working at the hotel were really nice and friendly, they definitely made our stay even nicer experience.

I can´ t think of anything negative but as far as I am concerned, I would give two recommendations:

1) beer could be served even colder
2) I noticed that most guests managed to dress decently for breakfast, so I don´ t see a reason why hotel allows other (mostly Chinese and American/Australian English speaking) guests to wear beach flip-flops. Yangon is hot, I don´ t object to shortpants and t-shirts, but does Jasmine Palace really want to become a hotel for a flip-flops clientele? It would be a shame.

Room tip: South-facing rooms have a view of Shwedagon pagoda. North facing rooms have a close view of a construction site.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 21 December 2019

The hotel is managed really well, it's clean and elegant. The location is conveniently on Pyay road. The view from the room is great, some rooms (at least mine) can see the Shwedagon pagoda. The pool and bar on level 5 have great snacks and ambience. But the music could be better. The gym is fully equipped. The wine - Bats Blood from Transylvania is 👍

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2019 via mobile

I should say is a good quality hotel. Locating the area where can go to shopping center, restaurant around the hotel. I stayed with my friend on 07th November, just 1 night as we have some party to attend. Wouldn’t say is a reasonable price nor expensive because I book thru travel agency which include breakfast. I got a amazing room facing toward the most popular Shwedagon Pagoda view and could be my first time the room minibar is free too. Secure because without key access cannot go either up or down expect some common floor,I think. For a breakfast they have quiet variety and if you can get the table by the window would be amazing. Sad that I couldn’t able to use swimming pool which on the 5th floor which I heard amazed about the view again. If I have chance I would stay again to use more of their facility such as restaurant, bar and health club.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

I like this hotel, the staff were very friendly and professional, I had an very early check out in the morning, but 1 of the receptionist she was offered to arrange for us an early breakfast before we leave. Very clean, love the bar upstairs, it’s a little bit expensive for a bootle of beer.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple