Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Aungbobo Oo
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar

Staycation

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Nov 2019via mobile
I should say is a good quality hotel. Locating the area where can go to shopping center, restaurant around the hotel. I stayed with my friend on 07th November, just 1 night as we have some party to attend. Wouldn’t say is a reasonable price nor expensive because I book thru travel agency which include breakfast. I got a amazing room facing toward the most popular Shwedagon Pagoda view and could be my first time the room minibar is free too. Secure because without key access cannot go either up or down expect some common floor,I think. For a breakfast they have quiet variety and if you can get the table by the window would be amazing. Sad that I couldn’t able to use swimming pool which on the 5th floor which I heard amazed about the view again. If I have chance I would stay again to use more of their facility such as restaurant, bar and health club.
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Official Site
    AU$99
4.1 km from Jasmine Palace Hotel
Free parking
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

I like this hotel, the staff were very friendly and professional, I had an very early check out in the morning, but 1 of the receptionist she was offered to arrange for us an early breakfast before we leave. Very clean, love the bar upstairs, it’s a little bit expensive for a bootle of beer.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2019

Friendly staffs at receptions very welcome
Pool bar & health club staffs are super!
Beautiful indoor pool with panoramic view at 5th floor.
Staffs are trying their best to provide great services.
Highly recommended a place to chill at Yangon!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 19 September 2019 via mobile

It is a 4 star hotel but with 5 star rating. Everything in this hotel runs well. Cleaned, fresh and good service is a norm here. Room and washroom are very spacious, and all essentials are well supplied, bedding and towels are fresh and cleaned. Breakfast is certainly a differentiator that draw you back again, very wide variety of foods are served to meet diverse needs of travelers. It is really good value for money to stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank ThomasY940
Reviewed 2 September 2019

If I have to rate star for Location, Price, Room, Restaurant and Service, I will give 5*, 4*, 3*, 5*. Over all, it is suitable for both business and leisure travelers. It is just 5 min to Shwedagon Pagoda, 15 min to Chaukhtatkyi, 5 min to Junction City Shopping Complex, 15 min to Downtown Yangon and about 25 min to Airport.

Room tip: Deluxe Rooms are facing very pleasant Shwedagon Pagoda view.
Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2019 via mobile

I stayed for a night and found that the facility is great

Service is fantastic and room is very spacious

Also close to the Shwedagon Pagoda which I was only able to visit at night and able to go back to the hotel for rest before my flight early morning.

Date of stay: July 2019