Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
pinGieO
Shah Alam, Malaysia

Great business hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 July 2019via mobile
I stayed for a night and found that the facility is great

Service is fantastic and room is very spacious

Also close to the Shwedagon Pagoda which I was only able to visit at night and able to go back to the hotel for rest before my flight early morning.
Date of stay: July 2019
    AU$95
    AU$185
4.4 km from Jasmine Palace Hotel
Free parking
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2019

I stayed for 2 nights for a business trip. The staffs were very helpful finding taxis and planning the best routes for me to go around the city. Fantastic service! Very fast response. The room offers this fantastic view of the Swedagon Pagoda. Breakfast was great but they charge you more if you want coffee from the espresso machine. In total I had a great stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2019

Excellent experience at the Jasmine Palace. The rooms are a very good size, the beds incredibly comfortable, the breakfast had a large range of choices and the staff were very helpful, attentive and friendly. I would highly recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 612pipm
Reviewed 15 June 2019 via mobile

Friendly and helpful staff.
I stay at room 1413 which can see Shwedagon for the window.
The room was clean with good layout.

Have to aware of room payment in cash, make sure that your banknote is extremely new, unless they will not accept.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank sthona
Reviewed 13 June 2019

I'm not sure is it just me but Burmese folks are one of the friendliest and nicest bunch! Hotel staff are very friendly and always welcomes us back with a smile. Nice pool and very well equipped gym! Has most of the equipments cept a squat rack. Very very impressed at this price point. Breakfast variety is also good with some changes on a daily basis, mostly asian and western with bread and fruits. My parents were very happy with the hotel selection.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank zhilun89
Reviewed 13 May 2019

I stayed in Jasmine Palace Hotel for 4 days for my business. The hotel located in a center of the city and it is easily to reach all the attraction points in the city. Breakfast is wide range of food. Price is affordable.

Date of stay: March 2019