“Yummy Brunch!”
Review of Cafe Sule

Cafe Sule
Ranked #24 of 1,100 Restaurants in Yangon (Rangoon)
Price range: AU$15 - AU$48
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Café Sule brings to Yangon a confluence of flavours and cultures, presented by a team of international chefs. Enjoy the finest in Asian, international and comfort food cuisine at the rejuvenated Café Sule.
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Had Sunday brunch here. For USD 30, without alchohol, the brunch was excellent.! The variety of food served in the buffet was huge, especially the sea food. There was also delicious South East Asian, including Myanmar, Indian and continental cuisines. The desert section was brimming with all kids of delicacie. The choices were wide and varied. The Chefs were friendly and ready to explain what they had prepared when I enquired. The place was packed. Obviously, very popular with locals and expats. Over all, enjoyed eating here very much. Definitely worth going back again and again.

Date of visit: February 2020

Reviewed 28 February 2020

On the my convenience trip, i am waited and have a chance enjoy cafe and food in here. The public price. T think hight price but Ok.

Date of visit: October 2019
2  Thank adam123468
Reviewed 23 February 2020

I had breakfast, lunch and dinner there many times. This time was for dinner and we had a pleasant time. It was busy but not as crowded as before probably due to reduced international travelers. Mostly up to expectation but chilled seafood, like shells were not as expected. Indian foods were interesting too.

Date of visit: February 2020
4  Thank hlaingtm
Reviewed 25 January 2020

I went a few times last year and I think it was better. Just a few days before this Chinese New Year I went again. My food was good. The waiter who gave me the menus never came back for my drinks order. After 15 minutes I got the attention of another waiter, who could not understand that I wanted wine . Eventually he understood and said why wiyyy, which was supposed to mean white wine. I said no, I wanted red wine ! Ok, I called another waitress who then took my order. More than 20 minutes to get a drink. My meal came on time. At 9 pm, the staff started to clear the tables away. 9 pm !!!! When there were still clients !! Very strange. I won’t be back.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank juanaise53
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Good selection of food, preferably for them to refresh the a la carte menu more regularly. Also good option for those who are looking for Halal.

Date of visit: August 2019