Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Frank C

Pleasant Stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
The staff were friendly, especially Ei Htet is very helpful each time I stay in this hotel and even help me to book for my next destination and duty manager Nwe Nwe too. All their services make me feel like home. I wish to express my thanks to Mercure hotel and team.
Trip type: Travelled on business
    AU$41
  • Vio.com
7.6 km from Mercure Yangon Kaba Aye
Free parking
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
All reviews small kitchen washing machine second home house keeping ko ko swimming pool home away from home inya lake long stay restaurant staff spacious rooms nice hotel very pleasant stay front office business trip f b hotel room
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been to this hotel numbers of time. It keep me coming back because of the great service and their hospitality.
I would like to complements the following team members. Always ready to serve.
1) Kyaw Naing- from the front desk. Greet everyone passing by.
2)Nwe Nwe- always ready to assist.
3) Mona - from the restaurant-great service and always look out for you.
4) Cinderella - 5th floor house keeping. Always keep my room tidy and neat. Feel very refresh after every clean.

Thank you for everything teams.

Room tip: Hotel staff are very friendly. And always ready to help.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly services and great location. Free wifi is quite fast and reliable. It is suitable for kids and big family. Walkable distances to all famous amenities.
We stayed 5 days and it was reasonable prices. Rooms are very big and comfortable.
Recommend for staycation to get family time.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff were very professional, friendly and extremely helpful. They always greet us with full of smile. The room was very spacious and well equipped with all essentials. Good job to August and Kyaw Zaw who taking a good care of my room while I’m here. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to the tourists who visiting Yangon.

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been here twice. Staying for more than a month. Pleasant stay. Special thanks to Auguster and Kyaw Zaw. They did a very good job maintaining and cleaning my room. Thank you very much for the hospitality. Memorable experience. Highly recommend

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2024

The hospitality are very superrr,all the staff are very friendly and like a family,from receptionist,room service, chefs and crew at restaurants very kindness, especially Zu zu,ko Yan zan,ko saw myint mg,ko Myo amin thein,Mona,thein su,Ei Htett,Poe ,Casper,May at the gym and all the team,also security dept.many thanks MS cathiy and team for your service. Hein, Vein Min, Phyo Min, Aung Khant and Phyo Mg Mg Ohn is also a very good staff which they provide the most good service to us as a customer. All of the staff really helps during my stay at the hotel. A memory that I will forever treasured in my heart,very appreciated, thanks all for everything 'TERIMA KASIH' love you All.

Date of stay: January 2024