Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Zoya A

You should go for this.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
The room, staff, ambiance and service was exquisite.

The breakfast buffet was so fun and had great indian section.
The variety was very versatile and authentic in taste.
The staff is super friendly and great at their job.
Moe Wai Zin had amazing smile and customer service.

Loved it.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 2 weeks ago
Dear Ko Yan N,

Thank you for your patronage of PARKROYAL Yangon and your excellent review with perfect rating in TripAdvisor.

Thank you so much for your appreciation of our breakfast buffet which is sumptuous has been put together carefully to suit the diverse guest demographics. Our restaurants have established reputation of being preferred dining destinations with our hotel guests as well as city patrons.

All our associates including Moe Wai Zin are very happy to receive your kind comments and look forward to serving you again.

I look forward to your next visit, please be so kind to drop me a note at zarzar.tinwin@parkroyalhotels.com whenever you plan your next visit.

Simply yours,

Restaurant
AU$43
12.8 km from PARKROYAL Yangon
Restaurant
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
1,627 results
All reviews park royal yangon orchid club japanese restaurant lobby bar business trip indian food bogyoke market club floor comfortable stay comfortable hotel buffet breakfast excellent hotel excellent service fitness center central location downtown area rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a fabulous hotel in the heart of Yangon city - rooms are well equipped and the beds and linen are of high quality.

The breakfast is of the highest standard with a great choice.

The is a fun bar in the basement with a live Filipina band.

The best thing about this hotel is the staff who are delight - efficient, courteous and friendly; such warm lovely people.

I’d like to give special mention to the following for their impeccable service:

Reception - Wutt Hmone
At breakfast - Khaing Wint Shwe and Myat Ei Mon (grace)

Be it business or pleasure I highly recommend this hotel

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Robfromcrammy
Zar Zar Tin Win, Guest Services / Front Office at PARKROYAL Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Robfromcrammy,

Thank you for your patronage of PARKROYAL Yangon and your wonderful review with perfect rating and high recommendation in TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. I am also pleased to know of your appreciation for our product. We constantly enhance our product with regular maintenance and services with regular training to meet and exceed expectations of our valued guests.

Thank you for your appreciation of our rooms which are spacious and well equipped, the linens are also high quality, we undergo constant upkeep to ensure our discerning guests have a comfortable stay.

As you have rightfully mentioned, our location is a great advantage being in the central business district yet within easy reach to several tourist and retail attractions. Indeed our buffet breakfast is sumptuous and has been put together carefully to suit the diverse guest demographics.

I am happy to know that you had also visited our Silver Moon which our house Filipina band entertain our guests.

Once again, thank you for recognizing our associates, including Wutt Hmone, Khaing Wint Shwe and Myat Ei Mon for their impeccable service during your stay. All our associates look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Last month I bought a chocolate birthday cake for my mom from Park Royal Yangon Hotel. And my mom loves the cake so much that she repeatedly asking me to buy more from the hotel. Since it is located in convenient place and we enjoyed the high quality cake that i frequently order birthday cakes not only for my friends but also for my Co-workers as well. And besides the staff are really friendly and helpful.
Thank you so much for the quality service.

Room tip: Even though the hotel is located in the heart of Yangon, the parking space is convenient at all time we visited.
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Compass22086554554

Dear Mi Mi,

Thank you for your patronage of PARKROYAL Yangon and your kind review and recommendation in TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to note that you and your mom loves our Birthday cakes. Our Chefs are always please to provide further customized options for the convenience of our valued guests. Our cakes, restaurants and bars also have established reputation of being preferred dining destinations with our hotel guests as well as city patrons.

Our people will always be our strength and they are much encouraged by your recognition of the friendly and helpful service provided by them. All our associates look forward to serving to you again.

Once again, thank you so much for your continuous support and please be so kind to drop me a note at zarzar.tinwin@parkroyalhotels.com whenever you plan your next visit with us.

Simply Yours

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They're super super friendly and always ready to help with anything you need, whether it's checking in or giving you tips on where to go in the city.

The rooms are just fantastic, really spacious, super clean, and really comfy. It's just the perfect spot to unwind after a day of exploring. Plus, the hotel is right in the heart of downtown Yangon, so you're close to all the cool cultural spots, shopping malls, and night markets.

The best part is about staying here is really the food. The hotel’s restaurants serve up a great mix of traditional Burmese dishes and international favorites. You will not regret, I promise. The breakfast buffet is amazing, with plenty of fresh and tasty options to jumpstart your day.

All in all, just an awesome place to stay while you check out everything downtown Yangon has to offer.

Room tip: Just don't go to sleep after getting breakfast! Loved it!
Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ganda W

Dear Gandaw2024,

Thank you for your patronage of PARKROYAL Yangon and your fantastic review with excellent rating on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. It is always encouraging to be know as "Awesome place in Yangon". It is always encouraging to be highly recommended by our guests. Our staffs always remain the best asset.

I am pleased to know that appreciation for our product. We constantly enhance our product and services to meet and exceed expectation of our valued guests. As you said, our menus are extensive in Spice Brasserie halal certified outlet, Si Chuan Dou Hua, offering authentic Si Chuan Cuisine and Shiki Tei, Japanese and our Chefs are always please to provide further customized options for the convenience of our valued guests. Our restaurants and bars also have established reputation of being preferred dining destinations with our hotel guests as well as city patrons.

Our rooms are also indeed spacious cozy, undergo constant upkeep to ensure our discerning guests have a comfortable stay.

Our location indeed is ideal, being within the Central Business District, offering easy access to several Business and Tourist attractions.

Thank you for recognizing the service of our associates, this means much to the entire team. All our associates look forward to serving you again.

I look forward to your next visit, please be so kind to drop me a note at zarzar.tinwin@parkroyalhotels.com whenever you plan your next trip.

Simply yours,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have been Visited to Park Royal Hotel Yangon for having grateful Buffet lunch Invited by My Senior Officer that is Very Precious, So Wonderful & Magnificent Buffet lunch that l Ever Have, Taste, Accomodation and Decorations .Also Amazing Colourful Various kinds of foods and Creative Elegant Desserts.
I'm Really Appreciated & Specially Thanks to My Senior & Every Best Services Providers of the Prominent luxury Five Star Hotel I Recommended .

Room tip: Perfect To travel.
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ko Yan N

Dear Ko Yan N,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. I am also pleased to know of your appreciation for our product. We constantly enhance our product with regular maintenance and services with regular training to meet and exceed expectations of our valued guests.

Thank you so much for your appreciation of our lunch buffet which is sumptuous has been put together carefully to suit the diverse guest demographics. Our restaurants have established reputation of being preferred dining destinations with our hotel guests as well as city patrons.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had a pleasure again of staying at the PARKROYAL Yangon recently and was impressed by the exceptional service and support I received. The staff’s dedication and assistance went above and beyond, particularly in helping me with the necessary documentation for extending my visa.

The entire team, especially Vicki and Zar Zar showed incredible professionalism, patience, and kindness support throughout the process. Their thorough understanding of the requirements and their willingness to assist me at every step made what could have been a stressful situation much easier to navigate.

I am immensely grateful for the outstanding hospitality and assistance provided by PARKROYAL Yangon. I will definitely recommend your hotel to friends and family and look forward to staying again in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rob_Nalle

Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for your patronage of PARKROYAL Yangon and your wonderful review with perfect rating on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to note that you are enjoying your stay with us and thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to be of service to you. It is always encouraging to be able to exceed guest expectations. Your feedback energizes our team, and we’re committed to maintaining the high standards that made your visit memorable.

Thank you so much for your appreciation of our team including Vicki and myself for our care and assistance. We are always happy to give our assistance to you whenever possible.

I hope you continue to enjoy staying with us and please feel to let us know whenever you may need any assistance.