Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ko Yan N
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar

Wonderful Buffet lunch

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks agovia mobile
I have been Visited to Park Royal Hotel Yangon for having grateful Buffet lunch Invited by My Senior Officer that is Very Precious, So Wonderful & Magnificent Buffet lunch that l Ever Have, Taste, Accomodation and Decorations .Also Amazing Colourful Various kinds of foods and Creative Elegant Desserts.
I'm Really Appreciated & Specially Thanks to My Senior & Every Best Services Providers of the Prominent luxury Five Star Hotel I Recommended .
Date of stay: June 2024
Room Tip: Perfect To travel.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 3 weeks ago
Dear Ko Yan N,

Thank you for your patronage of PARKROYAL Yangon and your excellent review with perfect rating in TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. I am also pleased to know of your appreciation for our product. We constantly enhance our product with regular maintenance and services with regular training to meet and exceed expectations of our valued guests.

Thank you so much for your appreciation of our lunch buffet which is sumptuous has been put together carefully to suit the diverse guest demographics. Our restaurants have established reputation of being preferred dining destinations with our hotel guests as well as city patrons.

I look forward to your next visit, please be so kind to drop me a note at zarzar.tinwin@parkroyalhotels.com whenever you plan your next visit.

AU$123
    AU$111
    AU$136
7.1 km from PARKROYAL Yangon
Free parking
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
1,622 results
All reviews park royal yangon orchid club japanese restaurant lobby bar business trip indian food bogyoke market club floor comfortable stay comfortable hotel buffet breakfast excellent hotel excellent service fitness center central location downtown area rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a pleasure again of staying at the PARKROYAL Yangon recently and was impressed by the exceptional service and support I received. The staff’s dedication and assistance went above and beyond, particularly in helping me with the necessary documentation for extending my visa.

The entire team, especially Vicki and Zar Zar showed incredible professionalism, patience, and kindness support throughout the process. Their thorough understanding of the requirements and their willingness to assist me at every step made what could have been a stressful situation much easier to navigate.

I am immensely grateful for the outstanding hospitality and assistance provided by PARKROYAL Yangon. I will definitely recommend your hotel to friends and family and look forward to staying again in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rob_Nalle
Zar Zar Tin Win, Guest Services / Front Office at PARKROYAL Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for your patronage of PARKROYAL Yangon and your wonderful review with perfect rating on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to note that you are enjoying your stay with us and thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to be of service to you. It is always encouraging to be able to exceed guest expectations. Your feedback energizes our team, and we’re committed to maintaining the high standards that made your visit memorable.

Thank you so much for your appreciation of our team including Vicki and myself for our care and assistance. We are always happy to give our assistance to you whenever possible.

I hope you continue to enjoy staying with us and please feel to let us know whenever you may need any assistance.

Reviewed 13 June 2024 via mobile

Due to business trip, I am in Yongon ParkRoyal hotel for a month, the hotel location is the best and it is in the downtown, it is less than one hour by car from airport.
Hotel breakfast is the best providing many choose food, Myanmar and western food.
If you are boring , swimming pool and Gym room is available for me to use in weekend.

Room tip: Reception in club lounge can help you to search dinner food location and sign seeing area around the hotel. Staffs are friendly and helpful.
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank chowc228

Dear Chowc228,

Thank you for your patronage of PARKROYAL Yangon and your kind review with rating in TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to note that you had called PARKROYAL Yangon as your second home, and enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. It is so encouraging to be known as "Best hotel in Yangon".

As you had mentioned, our location is also ideal, being within the Central Business District, offering easy access to several Office Towers, Malls and Tourist attractions.

Thank you for your appreciation of our breakfast buffet which is sumptuous and has been put together carefully to suit the diverse guest demographics.

Our Fitness center is also equipped with Gym offering Treadmills, Bicycles, Spin Cycles, Steppers, Cross Trainers in the cardio section in addition to a well-planned weights and other equipment section.

Simply yours,

Reviewed 1 June 2024

Hotel service is very good and foods are delicious. Rooms are neat and tidy. My kids like swimming pool and shower. Internet connection is fast and pillows are comfortable to sleep. That's why my family come here to visit. I highly recommend to stay in this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Khaing Y
Zar Zar Tin Win, Guest Services / Front Office at PARKROYAL Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Khaing Y,

Thank you for your patronage of PARKROYAL Yangon and your excellent review with recommendation and perfect rating on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. It is always a pleasure to known as "Hotel with good service and delicious food". We are so privileged to have got chance to celebrate your special day with us.

Thank you for your appreciation of our clean rooms which are large and spacious, undergo constant upkeep to ensure our discerning guests have a comfortable stay. All areas of our hotel undergo regular scheduled maintenance and upkeep in order to offer our valued guests a comfortable and restful stay.

I am happy to know that you had visited out Health Club which includes a well laid out gym, relaxing pool side, steam and sauna facilities. Thank you for your good comments about our Wifi being fast.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon, please be so kind to drop me a note at zarzar.tinwin@parkroyalhotels.com whenever you plan next trip.

Font Office Manager

Reviewed 1 June 2024 via mobile

Eaindra is the best, great seri ve and so friendly. Please keep up the good work. The Park Royal should be happy to have such great employees. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Room tip: Yes, make the review, 200 is ridiculous, and that is why few people leave a review.
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mark S,

Thank you for your patronage of PARKROYAL Yangon and your wonderful review with perfect rating in TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. It’s fantastic to know that your experience at our hotel was enjoyable. Our team works hard to provide exceptional service, and your feedback is truly rewarding.

Thank you so much for your appreciation of our lobby bar associate, Eaindra for offering friendly and great service during your stay with us. All our associates including Eaindra are very happy to receive your kind comments and look forward to serving you again.

Simply yours,

Reviewed 30 May 2024

My son and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Location was excellent. Walking distance to city center and shops. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Restaurant manager was above and beyond and facilitated all our needs. Breakfast has so many options and quality of food was excellent. Everything was very clean and our room was very comfortable. Would strongly recommend anyone visiting to stay here.

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Zaw Tin T
Zar Zar Tin Win, Guest Services / Front Office at PARKROYAL Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2024

Dear Ko Zaw Tin,

Thank you for your patronage of PARKROYAL Yangon and your wonderful review with perfect rating and high recommendation in TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to note that you had enjoyed your stay and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. Your feedback energizes our team, and we’re committed to maintaining the high standards that made your visit memorable.

Thank you also for your appreciation of Spice Brasserie and our breakfast buffet which is sumptuous and has been carefully put together to suit the diverse guest demographics.

As you mentioned, our rooms are large and spacious, undergo constant upkeep to ensure our discerning guests have a comfortable stay. All areas of the hotel undergo regular scheduled maintenance and upkeep in order to offer our valued guests a comfortable and restful stay.

Our location is also indeed ideal, being within the Central Business District, offering easy access to several Business and Tourist attractions.

The team is much encouraged by your recognition of the friendly and humble service provided by them. All our associates look forward to serving you again.