We stayed at Traders twice, for 3 nights at the start of our tour of Myanmar, and 1 night at the end. Hotel was booked by tour company (Tour East in Bangkok, Tour Mandalay in Myanmar). Large international business type hotel in colonial part of Yangon. Stayed in renovated room each time, first time on 'normal' floor, with city view towards river, and then on higher club floor with view of Shwedagon Pagoda. Both rooms good size, filled with heavy traditional furniture. Good wi-fi. Breakfast had a huge selection of items. Dinner good but expensive. Service good, but impersonal because of size of hotel and number of guests. Many small stores as turn right out of hotel. Supermarket 250m straight ahead from front of hotel. Behind Traders many stores, change money at Central Hotel, Grand hotel for coffee shop/chinese restaurant/bar, and Scott market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 22 story Hotel centrally located across from Bogyoke Market, in Yangon's business, cultural & shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Odigeo, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sule Shangri-La Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sule Shangri-La Yangon Myanmar