This is a pretty decent hotel in Yangon. The room I had was pretty modern and very clean. The hotel itself is Western and service is generally pretty good. The swimming pool is enormous and very comfortable, except for the 10pm closing time (which was a bit annoying when I arrived in Myanmar late one evening at the beginning of my trip).
Only complaint is that this hotel is a bit removed from stuff in Yangon, so isn't terribly conveniently located. Other than that, it's a pretty good spot that's not terribly overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Myanmar