Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
lotusmind108
Seoul, South Korea

Kprea Electric Engineering & Consulting Co., Ltd,

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Oct 2020
It was my pleasent experience to stay in Inya Lake Hotel.
Hotel located at lakeside and had nice scenery as well as fresh air.
Staffs were very kind and fell comfotable during my stay.
I will stay again, if I visit Yangon next time.
Trip type: Travelled on business
  • Official Site
    AU$99
6.9 km from Inya Lake Hotel, Yangon
Free parking
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
1,011 results
All reviews tennis courts lake view large balcony swimming pool second home excellent service f b business trip an oasis nice view buffet breakfast su nadi staycation noe yin compound
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2020

Our stay during Covid was exceptional. The staff worked hard to maintain a clean and safe environment for guests. The exercise facility and pool were well maintained. The breakfast was wonderful and guests had the option to eat in the dining room or have food brought to their rooms. Every staff member we encountered from the moment we arrived was very attentive.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

Currently spending my full 14-days quarantine at Inya Lake Hotel and could not be happier! The chefs prepare some of the best and most varied hotel food I have ever tasted (especially as a vegetarian), the room comes with a beautiful lake view, and the team are really going out of their way to make all guests feel comfortable during these difficult times. A big thank you!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed here during quarantine when entering Myanmar during Covid, and were pleasantly surprised by the friendliness and efficiency of the staff, the food (SO good and I am vegetarian) and the great value for money. Amazing family suites as well. Will definitely be back here

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2020

I would have loved to enjoy the Hotel. But since I was a quarantine guest, I was confined to my room. Hence my rating would not make sense. The staff was excellent, the services were brilliant, as much as I could avail. Would definitely love to Visit it again, when I am free to enjoy it.

Reviewed 12 August 2020

Great place as always! I've stayed here many times and it's never disappointed. Great tennis courts, great pool, great location. I wish I had had more time to enjoy the dining... the buffet breakfast is excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled on business