Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
NaKu
Zanzibar Island, Tanzania

Delicious food and incredibly helpful staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Sept 2020via mobile
Currently spending my full 14-days quarantine at Inya Lake Hotel and could not be happier! The chefs prepare some of the best and most varied hotel food I have ever tasted (especially as a vegetarian), the room comes with a beautiful lake view, and the team are really going out of their way to make all guests feel comfortable during these difficult times. A big thank you!
Date of stay: September 2020
    AU$42
7.0 km from Inya Lake Hotel, Yangon
8.0 km from Inya Lake Hotel, Yangon
Free parking
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
1,011 results
All reviews tennis courts lake view large balcony swimming pool second home excellent service f b business trip an oasis nice view buffet breakfast su nadi staycation noe yin compound
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed here during quarantine when entering Myanmar during Covid, and were pleasantly surprised by the friendliness and efficiency of the staff, the food (SO good and I am vegetarian) and the great value for money. Amazing family suites as well. Will definitely be back here

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2020

I would have loved to enjoy the Hotel. But since I was a quarantine guest, I was confined to my room. Hence my rating would not make sense. The staff was excellent, the services were brilliant, as much as I could avail. Would definitely love to Visit it again, when I am free to enjoy it.

Reviewed 12 August 2020

Great place as always! I've stayed here many times and it's never disappointed. Great tennis courts, great pool, great location. I wish I had had more time to enjoy the dining... the buffet breakfast is excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2020

The staff was very kind and ready to meet my every need during my one week visit. The hotel is situated in a pleasant quiet location right on the lake. The sunsets were beautiful there, and the food was excellent!

Reviewed 22 July 2020

good....big place.....river and garden around.....looks very beautiful in rains....view excellent from room...every room with veranda............gym all equipment very new and well maintained........centrally air conditioned room...........extracurricular activities and eateries...are available.............

Date of stay: July 2020