Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
amit50842020

Can't rate since I was a Quarantine Guest

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Sept 2020
I would have loved to enjoy the Hotel. But since I was a quarantine guest, I was confined to my room. Hence my rating would not make sense. The staff was excellent, the services were brilliant, as much as I could avail. Would definitely love to Visit it again, when I am free to enjoy it.
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    AU$36
    AU$64
8.0 km from Inya Lake Hotel, Yangon
Free parking
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
1,018 results
All reviews tennis courts lake view large balcony swimming pool second home excellent service f b business trip an oasis nice view buffet breakfast su nadi staycation noe yin compound
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2020

Great place as always! I've stayed here many times and it's never disappointed. Great tennis courts, great pool, great location. I wish I had had more time to enjoy the dining... the buffet breakfast is excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2020

The staff was very kind and ready to meet my every need during my one week visit. The hotel is situated in a pleasant quiet location right on the lake. The sunsets were beautiful there, and the food was excellent!

Reviewed 22 July 2020

good....big place.....river and garden around.....looks very beautiful in rains....view excellent from room...every room with veranda............gym all equipment very new and well maintained........centrally air conditioned room...........extracurricular activities and eateries...are available.............

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 21 July 2020

The room was nice, the food was very good ,and the view was good. Probably the only downside was that the air-conditioning was very cold at times so we had to keep it closed for most of the time ,but other than that it was a very good stay

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2020

For having an almost 20 month stint at Inya Lake Hotel, I considered it as my second home and that was due to the very nice reception, the helpful and always caring attitude of all the staff. The breakfast buffet is very various and will comply with your demands.
Further the hotel is located in a fantastic green surroundings at the foot of the Inya Lake, which creates a very peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.

Date of stay: January 2020