Lowest prices for your stay
USD 50
View deal
Free cancellation until 05/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUSD 50
PricelineUSD 50
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I just got back from staying in this hotel for a week while in Asia. Here are some things I saw -

The rooms were clean - white sheets, fresh towels each day.
I had a tub in my bathroom, but the others I was traveling with did not. (ask for a tub)
The hot water came fast and was plentiful.
There were a few English stations on the tv.
There is a laundry service - I think it was $2 for pants and $3 for shirts. But it may have been the other way around.
The buffet in the mornings was good. They have a station for soup or for eggs. You can ask them to make you "an omelet" or to make them sunnyside up. Plus there was peanut butter and jelly - for those who want simple and easy.
And the staff was very friendly.
AC in the room got good and cold. Took a little while, since it shuts off when you're not in the room.

Now - the Wifi was very weak. In the room, you might have it for a minute or two, then the signal would be gone. The same was true in the lobby. So - here's your tip - in the second floor (which was "1" in the elevator), where the fitness center and the business center is, the signal is strong and constant. I was able to download some shows on Netflix for when I had a few minutes to watch a show, and video chat with home.

Room tip: Check the wifi tip in the description
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank themadhatter726
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I arrive here on duty as I am tour leader.... It is situated at a convenient place, supermarket and some restaurants are near there, and 2 miles far away from the airport of the town. Breakfast is great one. And, whenever my travelers and I had early morning flights, they try to prepare all of the food for breakfast at anytime we requested. Yesterday, I needed their help urgently. They helped me right away as well. The staffs are polite and always smiling.... One thing I really like is they have plenty of rooms from where we can see sunset or sunrise

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

It is a good hotel . It takes nearly an hour to go to down town. I love quiet environment. Can get delicious food in there. Go to the local market and Junction 8 very easily. It is close to the airport. The prize is not cheap.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We took this hotel, because it is close to the airport, ten minutes drive. It is not the newest (old furniture), but the rooms were clean and the food was not too bad. The staff was very friendly and helped us with our big luggage.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank doriso679
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Booked this hotel because close to the convention center , its a bit aged to be honest but the staff are really nice and do their best , breakfast buffet is simple but offers lot of choices. Room very simple , bed a bit hard , bathroom is dated also. But this is yangon and price is ok.

Date of stay: June 2017