Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
GenkiBoy
Balmain, Australia

Comfortable and very close to Yangon Airport

Review of K.C Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Dec 2019via mobile
While transiting from Sydney Australia to Bagan Myanmar, we stayed at KC Hotel for the night. It is less than 5 minutes by taxi from the airport; with helpful English speaking staff; has clean comfortable rooms; and a very good breakfast is included in their reasonably priced accommodation. Thank you.
Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AU$123
    AU$39
  • Trip.com
13.8 km from K.C Hotel
Free parking
View more hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

I stayed for 1/2 day more while waiting for my red eye flight. The staff was able to extend my half day stay to two extra hours with no charge. Everyone’s friendly except that not many staff members understand English. They even provide free airport shuttle. The driver was friendly. This hotel is ten minutes walk to airport. Good for transit.
Kit

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2019

I stayed one night in K.C. Hotel in order to position myself for an early morning international flight so that I would not have to deal with Yangon's morning rush hour traffic. For twenty-five bucks, I was really only expecting logistical convenience rather than comfort, but was very pleasantly surprised by this property. The lobby was immaculate and the check-in staff could not have been friendlier and more accomodating. I was provided a perfectly fine room that was quiet, air-conditioned, clean and with more than expected amenities like a very comfortable bed, TV, safe, refrigerator, kettle and plenty of nice bathroom supplies. Breakfast was pretty basic, but better than nothing and they even helped line up a taxi to the airport for $3. If proximity to Yangon airport is what you need, this is the perfect solution. You'll be very pleasantly surprised as I certainly was. Highly recommended.

Room tip: I was provided a bungalow in the back and it was perfectly fine - very quiet!
Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank Kitemandu
Reviewed 23 November 2019 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located near Yangon International Airport. For the price you pay ($20 USD per night), you get amazing value. The decor and design of this hotel is rather impressive, with marble all throughout. The rooms are located in buildings next door in a villa-style. The bed was very clean and comfortable. There was hot water for showering, and basic toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and soap are provided. There is complimentary breakfast, a bar inside the hotel and room service that you can order. I did wish the breakfast had more Western-style foods; their selection of Burmese rice, noodles and stir fry was extensive though.

The staff spoke English that was surprisingly less fluent than hostel staff I've interacted with throughout my travels in Myanmar. This may have added to my difficulty in arranging for an airport pickup. Nonetheless, customer service was exceptional; staff were super friendly and pleasant.

Overall, I highly recommend this hotel if you are just passing by Yangon and need to be at the airport early next day.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2019 via mobile

Fit for purpose and ticked all the required boxes for the cost. Clean room, friendly staff, reasonably priced minibar, tasty local breakfast which started at 6am (convenient for our early flight) and walking distance to the airport.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cfjake
Reviewed 18 July 2019

I needed to stay here at odd hours and the staff was very accommodating. It was clean, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was good. I absolutely recommend staying here above any place around near the airport.

Date of stay: July 2019