“Car rental”

Destination Myanmar
More attraction details
Owner description: Destination Myanmar is a boutique travel agency that provides unique travel experiences to our guests, with the utmost convenience and comfort. We provide superior assistance to small tour groups, personalized travel consultation and thorough travel planning to ensure hassle-free travel to and within the country. If you’re too busy to plan your trip or are a first-time traveller to the country, Destination Myanmar’s line of services guarantees to make your trip extremely enjoyable, with memories that will last a lifetime. Destination Myanmar is a travel agency founded by a group of locals as a result of their love for traveling and passion for Myanmar culture. Our wanderlust has brought us all over the globe. We truly understand the needs of travellers and are dedicated to help guests make the most of their Myanmar experience. Myanmar has so much to offer - her uniqueness of untouched scenery, local people and its culture are truly worth sharing to the rest of the
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Without a glitch for three days. The driver was helpful and took initiatives to look for difficult addresses we wanted to get to.

Destination M, Manager at Destination Myanmar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear 仟 曌,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate taking time to write a review for Destination Myanmar. Hope to see you again soon. Once again thank you for choosing us as your travel service provider in Myanmar.

All reviews
"bagan"
"travel"
"temple"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This company was my first contact in Yangon, Myanmar. Since then, I have always relied on them for all my travel needs in Myanmar. They have gone beyond the call of duty to sometimes meet my unique needs like helping changed money I TT via their company, sending money ahead in kyats for payment for various things, help me convey financial aid to villagers I met and befriended, even advice on saving money during my trips, etc. I have come to rely on them for everything I needed to do in Myanmar.
They are well experienced in all the intricacies on Myanmar life and customs. Driver provided was very helpful and when I wanted to go to unique places not on the map, he was able to suggest and find routes there. And suggested other places to go. They could provide services for the highest budget traveler to the low budget travelers; both which I had experienced with them, one alone and another with a group. The owners of the company, and all their staff goes beyond the call of duty to meet every requirement at each time.
I would highly recommend them to any new first time traveler to Myanmar, and even to the more experienced ones - they can still find places for you to travel to. Just let them know what you like to do, and they will customize your travel experience uniquely for you.
A par excellent company and one I trust completely for everything I need to do in Myanmar. Highly recommended!
Thank you again for your excellent services,
Dr JMP
CEO, Dunamis Corporation
Australia & Singapore

Dear DrJMPAustralia,

Thank you for taking time to write a awesome review for us. It has always been our pleasure to serve you. We would love to continue providing great service to kind client like you. See you again soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

We had such a great trip planned by the team at Destination Myanmar. We contacted them when we had a last minute idea to go to Myanmar and didn't feel we knew enough to plan on our own in a rush. They were extremely responsive and got back to our request immediately - they asked us our approximate budget and interests and quickly suggested an itinerary based on our inputs. They proposed to put a hotel on hold since we were planning really last minute and acted very promptly to have everything booked for us after checking our preferences in hotel, cities, etc. They literally planned our whole itinerary and we blindly followed their guidance and we are so happy we did it. We had the most amazing experience in Inle Lake and Yangon. They organized drivers/guides for us for the whole trip and each of them were so warm, friendly and helpful. We didn't have to worry about anything. They were really professional - always on schedule for our pick ups and drops. They spoke English so we didn't have any trouble explaining our interests or what we wanted to see or do. They took us to really delicious local restaurants and showed us around in the city. Overall, we loved the team's attention to detail in doing everything for us (e.g. on our arrival they presented a little welcome tote bag with some basic necessities and with male and female sarongs in them for temple visits) and ensuring that at no point we had any inconvenience or discomfort. I'd wholeheartedly recommend them as a travel partner to plan your trip in Myanmar.

Destination M, Public Relations Manager at Destination Myanmar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Ohno1234,

It has been our pleasure to help you plan your trip. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip very much. And we would like to thank you for taking time to share your feedback about Destination Myanmar’s services. We look forward to welcoming you back to our country and we hope to serve you again in the near future!

Best Wishes,
The Team

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I had an amazing experience with Destination Myanmar. It was unique, authentic and custom tailored to my needs. I have since recommended it to a number of friends and look forward to using the company again in the near future. Thanks for a wonnderful experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Destination M, Manager at Destination Myanmar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Richard,

We have been listening all the reviews and feedback from our valuable guests. And we do believe these piece of message help us improve, review and evaluate our skills and services for the future. For now, it is our thanks of heap for posting a review about us on trip advisor. We do wish you see again in the future and good luck!

Best,