“Good Location and Nice Foods”
Review of Smile Curry House

Smile Curry House
Price range: USD 1 - USD 4
Description: Japanese style Curry Rice, Dumpling , Saba Yiki, MoMo Tori ..Etc... Fair price, good taste , clean & fresh food and free style decorations.. location is in china town , and very near with Beer Street...
Reviewed 6 April 2018

When I visit to Yangon, I went to Smile Curry House 3 times a week.
The Restaurant is Locate in China Town and Foods are very delicious.
Staff are very kind and grate services.
If you are looking for Japanese Curry in Yangon, I recommend to Smile Curry House.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is such a nice and friendly little restaurant at 19th Street (Chinatown). The food is mainly Japanese-inspired and you get free flowing green tea with your meal. The menu is quite small but a good range of dishes, including vegetarian ones (tamago nigiri is to die for!). The true highlight, however, is the staff and the owner - they are delightfully friendly and welcoming and so very attentive! Much recommended, one of the most cheerful little restaurants we have been too! :)

Reviewed 12 February 2018

The place is nice and clean. Since it is lower block of the 19 street, you don't have to deal with crowded middle block of 19 street.
I like the curry dishes. Not too strong and just enough to have the flavor of curry. I live in US and I have been to Japan but this curry is the best. The owner told me he brings curry from Taiwan. I also like the fried squid and shrimp tempura roll. Fried tofu is so soft and smooth. I highly recommend to go there when you are in Burma. The price is reasonable.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

My wife and I had lovely dinner at the Smile Curry House. We were visiting from the United States. I found the restaurant to be very clean and pleasant. The food was very good also. I had not had sushi while visiting Burma and was pleased at how fresh the sushi was there. I highly recommend this restaurant for Americans in search of relaxing place with good food.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Good food friendly service Very clean restaurant but restaurant table & room are a little small for much customers ^.^ , suggest to try it... Fair price & good taste... (⌒o⌒)