“Easy & Reliable”
Review of Shan Kitchen

Shan Kitchen
Price range: USD 1 - USD 7
Description: We provide variety of food but our specialty is Shan Noodle and fish pounded with rice where the original taste of Shan State. Please remember to try our signature dish Fish with lime as well.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It's close to the hotel I stayed. Cozy modern place. Staff is friendly. Food is reliable, smoothie is great - I had two! I love morning glory salad. Reasonable portion and price.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Out of a 2 week stay in Myanmar this was the best meal we had. Great staff and even better food. The Shan noodle (can be done either vegetarian or not) and chicken noodle soup are amazing and you have to try the fried tofu (even if your not vegetarian)

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I had an enjoyable lunch with delicious food. It makes me surprised to see the portion of the dishes - with affordable prices. We can have a variety of dishes to try the taste and I ordered 3 dishes and May Myo Coffee which is quite good.

Located in city Centre( near Dagon 1 school)

Very nice decoration and clean

I recommend you to try when you are near to Dagon or York Street.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Great variation of food. Loved the grilled chicken wings and the fresh juices. The staff is very kind as well

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Excellent. Really delicious Shan food. Really a cut above the other Shan restaurants, in that I found the tastes really refined and the presentation very aesthetic. Excellent salads as well. Very kind and helpful staff Lovely experience. Warmly recommended!