Lowest prices for your stay
USD 325
View deal
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Priceline
All reviews congo river outdoor restaurant credit card international hotel staff were very helpful worth the price excellent location breakfast buffet was large comfortable beds friendly atmosphere very comfortable stay room was large nice view great variety european standards pool bar italian restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2018 via mobile

Great rooms with a nice view on the Congo river. The breakfast is great and the service excellent. Nicely organized and very well maintained. Welcoming place and great restaurant with a view on the river.
Room service is also great. Highly recommended and will comeback

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MBamou_Palace, Directeur général at Radisson Blu M'Bamou Palace Hotel, Brazzaville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2018

Dear Kamano P,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments about your recent stay with us.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
I am also pleased to read that you liked our restaurant and your Room Service experience.

Thank you very much for your recommendation.

On behalf of all Radisson Blu staff, thank you for trusting us and I look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Best regards,

Patrick D’Hoore
Radisson Blu M’Bamou Palace Hotel, Brazzaville

Reviewed 10 November 2018

I stayed at the Radisson Blu for 5 nights in November - the staff were very helpful, the quality of the food excellent and the outdoor restaurant and pool area is so relaxing. I used the fitness and the equipment there is excellent. I hope to stay again some time !

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank CampbellJohn
MBamou_Palace, Directeur général at Radisson Blu M'Bamou Palace Hotel, Brazzaville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear CampbellJohn,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and your experience in the outdoor restaurant.
Thank you also for recognizing the "Yes I Can! » spirit of our team, which is our motto.

Best regards,

Patrick D’Hoore
Radisson Blu M’Bamou Palace Hotel, Brazzaville

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
MBamou_Palace, Directeur général at Radisson Blu M'Bamou Palace Hotel, Brazzaville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I enjoyed every bit at the restaurant and all my expectations were met during my stay at Radisson Blue, Brazzaville.I will definitely be visiting again and refer it to anyone interested in visiting that part of the world.

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
MBamou_Palace, Directeur général at Radisson Blu M'Bamou Palace Hotel, Brazzaville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear mtelewa

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience in our restaurant and that your expectations were all satisfied

We will wait for you very soon in our restaurant to taste new flavors

Greetings
Patrick D'Hoore
General manager

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Beautiful hotel - very colorful unlike many other Radissons. Staff is super friendly, and English is spoken by most of the front desk staff. On site restaurants are good, and there are nice views of Kinshasa across the Congo River. Great place to stay!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
MBamou_Palace, Directeur général at Radisson Blu M'Bamou Palace Hotel, Brazzaville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Mark L,

I appreciate you taking the time to comment on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

I am very happy to read that you appreciate your experience in our hotel and restaurants.
I hope this stay - and the coming ones - will remain unforgettable !

I am also very pleased to read that you experimented our "Yes I Can!" service from our staff.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we would like to thank you and we hope to see you again when your travels or businesses bring you back to the area!

Patrick Dhoore