Open today: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
A really fantastic tour

Charlie is so professional, he was at the gates at the stated time with a great big easy to see... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
1ozzie
Newcastle, Australia
Trip with real villa tours

Very much enjoyed the real villa tours would do it again the turtles were the highlight an the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
1873gers

All reviews extended family turtle bay beautiful family family live loved meeting traditional dance the duty free shop anyone wishing deserves support seperate occasions local business daily life feel like family authentic tour great tour his lovely wife bbq lunch
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Charlie and family are very welcoming people. Charlie took us to his village which was beautiful. Then we went to the Blue Lagoon which was absolutely amazing. Sea The Real Vila Tours is a must when you're visiting Port Villa.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank naglefiona163
See the Real Vi... T, Owner at See The Real Vila Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Grant spending time with you, hope you can stay longer next time!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This local enterprise deserves support. It is a genuine view of daily life of villagers. No frills, just reality . Charlie , Karina, kids and extended family are the stars! Good medicine for us Aussie suburban types!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank kenpZ1805ON

Yes we keep it Real, always genuine!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Charlie was a great tour guide, very warm and welcoming. Taking us to his village was a wonderful experience, meeting his wife Karina and Children, and seeing his new home he was building(CycloneProof), then off to the turtles with stopping to get fresh pineapple on the way, from children on the sidewalk selling, it was so sweet and beautiful, all in all we seen and swam with turtles, seen his village, stopped and were greeted by hs people where they performed a welcoming dance, and duty free shopping, could not of asked for a better tour company, would definitely recommend and would go back in the future :-)

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank janet_davey

The locals really appreciate you supporting their local side road markets, always the best freshest produce!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I can not recommend this tour enough. The first time I meet Charlie and his family was when the cruise ship stopped in Port Villa. I found See the Real Vila Tours online and loved reading their story. I felt maybe I could help make a change in someone's life rather than give my tour money to bigger fish ;) Well it is the best decision I made. Charlie and his family are the most sincere and honest people I have been lucky enough to meet. They will meet you at the wharf with the biggest smile ever and then take you to Charlies Village where you will be lucky enough to meet some of the other members of the family and learn all about village life. It's quite humbling. I have visited twice now and will continue to do so every time I visit Port Villa. Each time I have been they have taken us to wherever we want to go and they give you the best commentary along the way, explaining everything you see or question you ask. I really must also mention how safe I felt in their mini bus. They drive very carefully and slow enough for you not to miss a thing. I watched other bus's whizz by. It has been an honour to be included in their extended family. As Charlie and Karina say... come as friends and leave as family.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Deb G

Your comments make us so proud, we love staying in touch with our guests, your always welcome, maybe stay for longer next time!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

On our recent visit to Port Vila we were booked to Go and See the Real Vila with Charlie and See The Real Vila tours The day started wet and windy as we only just made it into port Due to Tropical cyclone Hola. But once again Charlie delivered with a great day in Port. First off a visit to his Village to visit his family. Then due to the weather a change of plans a visit to Aelan chocolate makers and to Tanna Coffee and lunch at the Beach Bar another great day spent with a great Tour operater

Date of experience: March 2018

Beach Bar is always a great stop even if its wet n windy!