“Best tour ever!!!”

See The Real Vila Tours
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Port Vila
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Meet as guests, farewell as Family. We love to Welcome visitors and ensure you have a unique and Real experience with memories and friendships which will last forever. We are passionate about educating visitors and supporting our local community, providing employment and opportunities directly to the local Ni-Vans.... Come, immerse yourself in our lifestyle and See the Real Vila with Charlie & Karina.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

What a wonderful experience. We were picked up by Charlie and taken to his village where we met his beautiful family. Then onto the Blue Lagoon for a swim, Charlie was patient and the place was amazing, our children could have stayed there all day. Next stop was the turtles which the family loved including my retired mother. Beautiful food and the experience 2nd to none. We are returning to Port Vila in August next year with more of the family, so will be taking them all to see Charlie and his amazing family...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See the Real Vi... T, Owner at See The Real Vila Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Glad you enjoyed our Island Paradise!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"visited blue lagoon"
"an eye opener"

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Charlie and family are very welcoming people. Charlie took us to his village which was beautiful. Then we went to the Blue Lagoon which was absolutely amazing. Sea The Real Vila Tours is a must when you're visiting Port Villa.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Grant spending time with you, hope you can stay longer next time!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This local enterprise deserves support. It is a genuine view of daily life of villagers. No frills, just reality . Charlie , Karina, kids and extended family are the stars! Good medicine for us Aussie suburban types!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Yes we keep it Real, always genuine!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Charlie was a great tour guide, very warm and welcoming. Taking us to his village was a wonderful experience, meeting his wife Karina and Children, and seeing his new home he was building(CycloneProof), then off to the turtles with stopping to get fresh pineapple on the way, from children on the sidewalk selling, it was so sweet and beautiful, all in all we seen and swam with turtles, seen his village, stopped and were greeted by hs people where they performed a welcoming dance, and duty free shopping, could not of asked for a better tour company, would definitely recommend and would go back in the future :-)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

The locals really appreciate you supporting their local side road markets, always the best freshest produce!

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I can not recommend this tour enough. The first time I meet Charlie and his family was when the cruise ship stopped in Port Villa. I found See the Real Vila Tours online and loved reading their story. I felt maybe I could help make a change in someone's life rather than give my tour money to bigger fish ;) Well it is the best decision I made. Charlie and his family are the most sincere and honest people I have been lucky enough to meet. They will meet you at the wharf with the biggest smile ever and then take you to Charlies Village where you will be lucky enough to meet some of the other members of the family and learn all about village life. It's quite humbling. I have visited twice now and will continue to do so every time I visit Port Villa. Each time I have been they have taken us to wherever we want to go and they give you the best commentary along the way, explaining everything you see or question you ask. I really must also mention how safe I felt in their mini bus. They drive very carefully and slow enough for you not to miss a thing. I watched other bus's whizz by. It has been an honour to be included in their extended family. As Charlie and Karina say... come as friends and leave as family.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Your comments make us so proud, we love staying in touch with our guests, your always welcome, maybe stay for longer next time!