We stayed here for 7 nights in November for about the third time. We find the bungalows with their high ceilings quite cool , with the assistance sometimes of the overhead fans, and the bed was very comfortable which is important to me with some disc trouble. We come from Cairns, but even so we found the local temp quite cool in November and I was wearing a pullover most evenings. I love the snorkelling here with all the Nemos, got a super shot of a big moray gaping at me, I think because he saw his reflection in the camera front, a silver Olympus Tough, also a good shot of a large octopus. The coral in front of the fish trap is very good and there is a lot of nice top coral along the beach. I found the mattress better than the average hotel, better than the Pegasus on Nudgee Road which is our airport motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This private and intimate small resort is located 15 minutes from downtown Port Vila. It offers 10 self contained One and Two Bedroom villas in a well established tropical garden by the ocean. The beautiful reef offers great snorkeling and diving opportunities with an easy access from the private beach and jetty. Under an iconic traditional roof celebrating the Melanesian architecture, the restaurant serves the best fresh local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean touch. With a relaxed atmosphere Paradise Cove Resort provides a genuine tropical island holiday. Please note that the access by boat to our private jetty is strictly limited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Port Vila
- Paradise Cove Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila