It has been almost a year ago since I have been but kept meaning to share. Coconut Palms is a great place to stay. There is a mixture of people who stay frrom solo to families and accommodation ranges from backpackers to self contained units. We were int he self contained units which were spacious and more than adequate. Breakfast each day was superb. SOmetimes nice just to lounge around the pool rather than exploring. Its such a friendly place! The staff were so helpful. The only thing I would say that we had a NZD$100 voucher to spend there but were never told until the last day of our stay, which was unfortuante but we managed to get some food and drinks in before the airport. As for the island itself, amazing, friendly, from there it is easy to get into to town if you walk, sure a bit steep coming back but there is a swimming pool! there is a supermarket in wlaking distance as well. So much to explore in Vanuatu and will be back to explore the other islands as well. we hired a car which was great, did so many things, swam at many beaches (soem you will have to pay and entry fee to the local community, I was ok with that) did a boat trip out to a we einner island and snorkelled off the boat at many places, ferried to the resort foor a spot of swimming there. Miss it already! If yoou want somewhere which is slowly becoming aware of tourism but still relaxed, then go. Try the kava! Market fabulous, we sat and ate there and tlaked to the locals who gave us some really tips. Its french and english influenced so a touch of both there. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Award Wining, Coconut Palms Resort we pride ourselves as "Your Vanuatu Friend" where our happy staff will do everything possible to ensure that you: Stay, Relax & Enjoy all that the resort and beautiful Vanuatu has to offer. We are governed by our mission: "To be the best value resort in Vanuatu where service is not compromised and happy memories are guaranteed." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coconut Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Port Vila
- Coconut Palms Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila