1,750 results
All reviews wild ginger all inclusive package pool bar kids club lagoon superior room erakor island oasis spa lagoon terrace buffet dinner water sports seafood night kids menu family holiday hobie cats kids eat free beautiful resort school holidays
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Our large work group chose Le lagon for our conference and were not disappointed. The service and patience of the Conference team was world class - especially with our constantly changing needs. The venue is beautiful, the room are lovely and large and well appointed, the pools suit all needs, ages and sizes and the cocktails/bar service is great. Could not have been any more looked after if we tried. Would definitely recommend this location for anyone looking to take a group to the totally underated island of Vanuatu - LOVED EVERY moment and piece of it.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ali_Serhan, General Manager at Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear Valued Guest

We are glad that you left Vanuatu with a memorable holiday experience and we do hope that we get the pleasure of welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

The last time I stayed at Le Lagoon, it was 1972. Yes! You read that right! I was 5 years old.

Since then, this wonderful resort has received a great deal of TLC. That’s allowed her to become even more charming with age and retain all of her natural beauty.

My stay was brief but with luck, I will be back... only this time I don’t think I can afford to leave it so long between visits.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Chantal

Reviewed 2 November 2018

My wife and I along with our two sons stayed for seven nights in a garden bungalow. From the time of arrival to the time we left the staff were outstanding. They were always friendly and accommodating. In particular Yvette who worked in the main restaurant, her advice on local sites and tours were great recommendations.
We loved using the paddleboards and kayaks. This enabled us to explore and enjoy the surrounds.
Rehab at the main bar was always very friendly along with Louise in the kids club.
The quality of the food was very good.
My only negative comment is in relation to the tiles around the pool area. When they are wet they are very slippery and a little dangerous.
Would recommend it without hesitation.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ken C
Ali_Serhan, General Manager at Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Dear Ken
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay at Warwick Le Lagon Vanuatu. This feedback is invaluable to us and allows to see where we do well and where we can improve..
The pool surroundings project will take place in February next year and the whole area will be upgraded.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

We had our wedding with 90 guests on September , we enjoyed our wedding and it was our most beautiful day ,we are both so satisfied of what they did , i can tell it worth the money we spend .
Both Katie and Frita made a perfect arrangement and everything was amazing , as a bride on that day I was just enjoying my wedding day and no worries about other things , they both never tired of our orders and extra requests before wedding and always reply with a good answer as what I wish .
For the food it was delicious and excellent , they will do as your request, The extra favour of food that I mentioned was on dinner table which made me very happy .
We also stayed in the hotel for 3 night with our guest and we had no issue and our room was in perfect location near the sea .
Don’t forget that they have very friendly housekeeping service and staffs .
The only recommendation I have at all is I suggest the wedding package to be included video photography so it Can be more perfect and arrangements will be also done by hotel .
I’m strongly recommending the hotel for your wedding and thank you Warwick for your beautiful work .

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShamayelSh
Ali_Serhan, General Manager at Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear ShamayelSh

Congratulations for your wedding.

We are glad that you left Vanuatu with a memorable experience and we do hope that we get the pleasure of welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

From our special welcome to the resort with a band playing and handed a cool drink, we were made to feel special. My wife had a broken ankle (occurred in Australia before we traveled). She was looked after by the staff with buggies being called for us so she didn't have to hobble back to her room. Enith was exceptional in her care for us. The food was great. Half our family required gluten free food and we were catered for. The Lagoon Room view was very nice. The grounds were exceptional. The pools were clean but a little slippery on the tiles. The staff make Le Lagon awesome. Lovely people. We stayed at Le Lagon in 1996 and was not disappointed upon our return 22 years later. Hope to be back!

Room tip: Lagoon View rooms were nice. Some are up stairs.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ali_Serhan, General Manager at Warwick Le Lagon - Vanuatu, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Geoff