“Delicious!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the crumbled prawns followed by MahiMahi fish of the day. High level of service. Lovely waterfront location with live music. I stayed and enjoyed an extra drink just to enjoy the atmosphere

Write a ReviewReviews (1,107)

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Had a lunch there, the meal was a fish basket and a grilled fish, the grilled fish was ok and a generous portion size, the fish basket was fairly average and basic. With a couple of beers and a very average garlic bread, it totalled more then 7000 Vatu, so I think better spots in Port Vila.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Visited here today, based on the trip advisor reviews. I was on the hunt for lobster. Lobster mornay 5200vt was devine had it with a lovely french sparkling wine stunning. My friends had the seafood chowder and they where so impressed they are going back for dinner. We are staying at Irirki so easy trip. Lovely to watch the sea traffic, and love the water views. Highest recommendation.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited early Friday evening. As we were sitting down the waiter was asking if we wanted water not saying that they charge 600 for it. chicken curry was bland and everything seemed rushed. even given the bill before we had finished dessert. would not recommend.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch with work colleagues and had a great time. Great view of the water and the food and drinks were very nice. Good place for large groups too. Enjoy!