After a few hotel/resort hopping in Port Vila, this one definately takes the cake. What a beautiful place it was. We were greeted by a lovely manager who kindly gave us an upgrade to a massive self-contained bungalow. Rooms were immaculate and well furnished. There was a pool by the bbq area which was small but nonetheless served it's purpose. There is no beach access but you can use the jetty to snorkel or feed the fishes if you choose to do so. For those who love to just chill ,there is a dvd & book library you can borrow from the office. Staff were very friendly and non-interfering. We really loved this place. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury resort with self-contained apartment accommodation with ocean views, tropical gardens, guest bbq areas, swimming pool, and jetty to access spectacular snorkeling. Ideal for wedding and family groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au and Odigeo so you can book your Island Magic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Magic Hotel Port Vila
- Island Magic Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila