“Relaxing massages”

Island Glow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited this place today. We really needed pampering, and that is what we got. The ladies here are very friendly and know what they are doing. I got a full body relaxation massage which was very relaxing indeed, and at times there was a little more pressure on the areas that needed it, such as lower spine and shoulders. Absolutely perfect. To top this off I also had a scalp massage for the first time ever, and this is the highlight of my trip so far. My wife had a manicure and pedicure and was very well looked after. So good indeed that we have booked again for a couples massage later in the week.

Date of experience: July 2017

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Took my friend for a full body wax. Very clean room, procedures were done accurately and Indian lady (forgot her name) did such an awesome job. Very hospitable and excellent customer service. Thank you!

Management response:Responded 14 May 2017

Thank you for your kind review. Come any time!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I got a deep tissue massage which was so nice and relaxing, everything was very professional and I really enjoyed the whole experience.

Management response:Responded 4 May 2017

Thanks for your lovely review. You are welcome anytime!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I am visiting Nukualofa for work. I visited this spa recently and had a massage and a facial. The lady who did my massage was very friendly and was very good. The place was very clean and very positive ambience. I was really thankful that I went to their place as I was tired and needed some pampering. I felt much better after the 1.5 hours session and would recommend these to people who needed to relax and be able to go back to work (or to their holiday) feeling much refreshed and energized.

1  Thank Lulu Z
Management response:Responded 11 April 2017

Thanks. We are glad we could make you feel fresh and relaxed!