Review Highlights
My escape spot in busy Nuku'alofa

For the last three years I have made nearly a weekly pilgrimage to this calming, beautiful, clean... read more

Reviewed 7 July 2019
NancyGehron
Falls Church, VA
Professional , flexible and friendly

I had the 90 minute massage and it was superb . It was super relaxing with enough pressure to... read more

Reviewed 22 February 2019
920lorrainec
Wellington, New Zealand
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Tongatapu Island
from USD 382.78
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Took my friend for a full body wax. Very clean room, procedures were done accurately and Indian lady (forgot her name) did such an awesome job. Very hospitable and excellent customer service. Thank you!

Management response:Responded 14 May 2017

Thank you for your kind review. Come any time!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I got a deep tissue massage which was so nice and relaxing, everything was very professional and I really enjoyed the whole experience.

Management response:Responded 4 May 2017

Thanks for your lovely review. You are welcome anytime!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I am visiting Nukualofa for work. I visited this spa recently and had a massage and a facial. The lady who did my massage was very friendly and was very good. The place was very clean and very positive ambience. I was really thankful that I went to their place as I was tired and needed some pampering. I felt much better after the 1.5 hours session and would recommend these to people who needed to relax and be able to go back to work (or to their holiday) feeling much refreshed and energized.

1  Thank Lulu Z
Management response:Responded 11 April 2017

Thanks. We are glad we could make you feel fresh and relaxed!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

The staff managed to fit us in last minute just before we left and they couldn't have been more hospitable.
The facilities were clean, professional and services were superb (the massage was the perfect was to end our holiday!).

The staff were so accommodating and made the experience so lovely- would recommend to anyone who is visiting!

Thank you!

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank Olivia M
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I treated myself to a pamper package: massage, facial and manicure. In the reception I was offered iced water and a cold, refreshing face cloth. I was then taken to a nice, clean treatment room. The massage was excellent and left me very relaxed. I was also very happy with my Christmas manicure (silver and red), which was done as I relaxed on the massage table with an eye pack on. My Therapist was trained in Fiji - sorry, forgot her name, and she was a very professional lady. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because there was no gel nail polish, so no instant drying. (Though I was told that there is plans to start gel polish next year). This meant I was advised to be dressed by the therapist, after treatment, to avoid spoiling my nails. She did, I must add, do so as discreetly as possible and did not make me feel uncomfortable. Overall a lovely experience in a spa which is still developing more improvements for its clients. A definite recommend from me.

Date of experience: December 2016