All reviews free wifi private beach waves restaurant nice hotel breeze bar gift shop fish man made beach table tennis table lagoon area convenience store across the street sam's tours large pool shower tub blue marlin asian guests internet card
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my family really enjoy stayed in this hotel.The staff really friendly and we are like family.the food was good they alwasy recommend something good to me. Next our vation will be back again in this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cunby
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed three days as part of an island hopping trip. This resort was across from Sam's Dive shop which was very convenient. Breakfast buffet had both American and Asian choices. We went local for dinners. The Cove resort next door had a really great bar and restaurant with good specials and drinks.
The resort caters heavily to Asian tourism.

The PRR has a nice pool area and private man made beach. Surprising fish population for easy snorkeling. We actually saw more variety of fish at the resort than on our snorkel kayak trip.
PRR provides convenient shuttle service to airport for $20 pp which you need to arrange in advance. We had no trouble getting taxi from airport to resort even though we landed rather late in Palau.

When you leave Palau be prepared to pay $50 pp to exit the country
Children under 6 are not charged. You have to pay to be able to then proceed through customs.

Clean, lovely and friendly- would stay here again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We arrived at our hotel at 2 am, so my first impression was how lovely the open air lobby was all lit up. The front desk personnel were always courteous and helpful. Our room was a standard room - 2 queens with a balcony looking over the marina area. Cleaning staff was good and attentive I accidentally left my safe deposit box open and the staff locked it, left me a nice note saying they did, and then when they came up to open it showed me the photo of everything in there and requested I make sure it was the same. The beds were comfy, and there was enough storage space for our stuff, but we only had 2 people. Anymore than that there would be no where to keep your stuff. The only place to get Wifi (not always reliable either) was the restaurant. It was frustrating bc you needed to get a passcode every time you wanted to use the internet. The breakfast buffet was a little strange as an American (dinner salads, fish, noodles, tofu, pork and rice etc...) but apparently this is common for the Asian culture who were the majority of guests at the hotel. There was no smoking in the hotel however just along side the main traffic areas there was always one or two people smoking. It was not a big deal to me, but I would have preferred to not walk out of the restaurant and straight into a cloud of smoke. I did use the spa while I was there and it was lovely, prices were comparable to US prices at a salon but much less expensive then at a US hotel/resort. I did like that there were laundry facilities on site and the front desk provided the soap for no charge. Overall the hotel was well maintained, our room was ok but was not one of the newly renovated ones - which were much nicer, but the food options were limited. I think if you are considering staying here just come prepared for the food choices, lack of wifi, and ask for the renovated room. I'm looking forward to coming back in the near future so we can dive again with Sam's Tours.

Room Tip: Request one of the rooms that have been upgraded, I believe these also look out towards the ocean.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Zigmom04
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We spent 6 nights in this resort hotel, had wonderful time.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner offer buffet meal, good selection and quality.

Staff are welcoming, helpful and always smiling.

The garden and the rooms are beautiful and comfortable.

Only the private beach was under expectation, on the photos we saw online beach looks bigger, but still not bad

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here before and after a liveaboard diving trip.
First 2 nights I was upgraded to a delux ocean front room. What a great room! Everything was great! Clean, spacious, great open bathroom (maybe not great for people who need privacy but you can close it with a curtain)

Second stay was in a standard garden view room. Disappointing! Not very clean, a lot of dark hair in the bathtub (I'm grey and short hair so not from me). Some strange smell in the room but not so bad that I needed to change rooms.

Breakfast is focusing on Asian customers and for us western it's not great, so I only took continental breakfast second stay.

Beach and pool great!

Would I stay here again, no as I heard that the cove hotel next door has great rooms for a cheaper cost

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo